🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » payment pending
Page options
bf4403f0
Community Member

payment pending

Hello,

My payment from last week appears pending, i will like to withdraw it and i can, i really need a live rep from customer service to help  me here

5 REPLIES 5
AndreaG

Hi Marlys,

I checked your account and it looks like you do have some funds that became available for withdrawal today! Since you're working with an Hourly Contract, please check out the following help articles to learn more about how and when you get paid:

Get Paid for Hourly Contracts

Weekly Billing Cycle

Hourly Protection

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
bf4403f0
Community Member

i do understand that but im talking abut my payment last week not this current week. that one was for 220$, i need to collect that payment and it still says its pending.

im attaching an image so you can understand me better

Hi Marlys,

I checked and it looks like the funds you're referring to are currently In Review, this is the period where your client is able to review the hours invoiced to them on Monday. This review period ends on Friday and earnings become available on the following Wednesday as per the Weekly Billing Cycle. You can also see when your funds will be available by going to your Transactions and checking under the Date here.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
bf4403f0
Community Member

so i spoke wt my company and they said all fine that the money should be available to me already. and to contact you guys. feel like im going in cirlcles here, im sorry dont misunderstand me please, i just need to know what can we do so that i can withdraw it

Thanks in advance

re: "i just need to know what can we do so that i can withdraw it"

Your money is in review now.

That is good.

Just be patient. You will receive your money into your bank account or other payment withdrawal method soon.

Follow your money here:

Upwork -> Reports -> Overview

When the money is available, you'll be able to click a button to withdraw it and spend it.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths