🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: payment release issue
Page options
alan948
Community Member

payment release issue

Hello everyone, Can you please help me out with the payment issues? Its been 2 weeks and my client  doesn't release my payment for her work. I submitted my work with payment request twice but she is not responding?

Regards,

Arslan

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

@Arslan R wrote:

Hello everyone, Can you please help me out with the payment issues? Its been 2 weeks and my client  doesn't release my payment for her work. I submitted my work with payment request twice but she is not responding?

You get paid automatically 14 days after the LAST time you pressed "Submit work and request payment" button. By clicking it a second time you started the 14 day counter again.

Leave the client alone and wait, and do NOT touch the the Resubmit button or it starts all over again.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
petra_r
Community Member

@Arslan R wrote:

You get paid automatically 14 days after the LAST time you pressed "Submit work and request payment" button. By clicking it a second time you started the 14 day counter again.

Leave the client alone and wait, and do NOT touch the the Resubmit button or it starts all over again.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths