🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: payment
Page options
juja-stella
Community Member

payment

I was to receive payments via upwork from other writing accounts. How long will it take for my payment to reflect on my personal upwork account? Some one kindly assist

8 REPLIES 8
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Constance,

Did you mean you would like to receive payments from other websites to your Upwork account? If yes, unfortunately this is not possible at the moment. You will only receive funds from contracts on Upwork and then you can withdraw them to your payment method. 
If you have any additional questions let me know, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

My **Edited for Community Guidelines** payment method is up work. Does it means that I'll not get
any payment despite the fact that my funds were released yesterday?

Hi Constance,

I checked your account and I can see that you don't have any contracts or pending funds on your profile.
Please share more details with me so that I can assist you further. I would also strongly suggest to check out our recourses here and learn more about getting started on Upwork. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I really need help on this, how will I ensure that I receive the amount?
What exactly should I do?

Hi Constance,

In addition to the thread, I`ve shared in my previous post. Please keep in mind that in order to be eligible for our Upwork Payment Protection you will need to be hired on a official contract and fulfill the criteria required. Upwork Payment Protection consists of two sub-programs: Protection for hourly contracts and fixed price contracts.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you

Hello my dear? Did you finally get your payment or this is a scam used by **Edited for Community Guidelines** ? Am also in the same situation waiting for payment on 4th.

No I didn't, I just continued using PayPal and they closed my account. I
wonder how people still work with writershub
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths