cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payments

Highlighted
Jo Lynn F Member Since: May 26, 2017
1 of 8

Is there a way to pay the freelancer using a check? Neither credit card nor PayPal work for us.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2 of 8

@Jo Lynn F wrote:

Is there a way to pay the freelancer using a check? Neither credit card nor PayPal work for us.

No, that is not possible.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
3 of 8

Jo Lynn, it probably won't help you, but in specific situations, clients can pay via ACH:

See: Billing Methods

ach.png

Highlighted
4 of 8

Thanks for the suggestion. I am familiar with ACH, but do not believe it is used here. I will check to be sure.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Garnor M Member Since: Oct 29, 2014
5 of 8

Hi Jo Lynn,

As others mention, paying by check is not allowed. If you're in the US, the ACH option is probably the best one for you if you want to pay directly from your bank account. Here's more info on the payment methods available to you. 

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
6 of 8

@Jo Lynn F wrote:

Thanks for the suggestion. I am familiar with ACH, but do not believe it is used here. I will check to be sure.

You claim to be in the US, so where does "I do not believe it is used here." come into it?

Highlighted
7 of 8

Unfortunate

Highlighted
Community Guru
Nichola L Member Since: Mar 13, 2015
8 of 8

You are based in the US(?), so there should not be a problem. If you are somewhere else, you had better contact customer support, to see if there are other solutions available to you.