🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: people poor porfolio than me is earning w...
Page options
gurjeetkalsi
Community Member

people with poor porfolio than mine, earning way better than me with 16 yrs of experience & porfolio

My motive is not to degrade anyone, but it's like you can easily analyse someone's portfolio when you have spent more than 15-16 years in the industry.

I understand I am new to Upwork, but not even getting 100$ job after sending proposals to many clients with detailed information in cover letter about the project as well, and I have great experience in sending proposals as well since I am running my own agency since long.

still not able to understand where I am lacking or what I need to do to be a Top Rated Seller at Upwork.

Is poor portfolio people making 100k$ in just 40-50 jobs are real or fake showcase by the Upwork to keep us motivated?

I may sound puzzled to you, but something is that I am not able to digest when I observe their portfolio.

2 REPLIES 2
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Gurjeet,

I'm sorry to hear about your difficulties in finding projects on Upwork. I would recommend that you check out these articles from our Hiring Headquarters to help you create proposals that win jobs, and help you boost your career on Upwork: 

Feel free to check out this help article for more information on how you can become Top Rated.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

for the great help, looking forward to learning more with these articles... as after COVID 19, I am shifting my entire freelance career to Upwork, hence any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks

Gurjeet

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths