🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » please delete unnecessary feedback from clie...
Page options
rsaidur
Community Member

please delete unnecessary feedback from client profile & my profile

hello
Greetings, hope you are doing great.

I have a recent client from Ukraine, we are complete our project and we give & take 5-star rating also giving good feedback, now feedback shown my problem but the problem is please have a look attachment there is my feedback red marked if you seen this attachment you understand that. please delete that feedback from my profile & client profile. because that problem is solved.
so please do something for me.

Best Regards
Saidur **Edited for Community Guidelines**

14 REPLIES 14
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Saidur,

Your feedback is not listed in red or has any other issues with it. The exact feedback provided from your client is listed on your profile as well. 
I can see that you have posted the same comment as a response to your client feedback. If you would like to remove this please reach out to our customer support. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks for your reply

actually, I want to delete only market text, and my feedback & client feedback is keeping those text, please

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

VladimirG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Saidur,

I'll reach out to our team with your request and you'll receive an update directly to your email address soon. Please refrain from reposting the screenshots you've shared earlier since they include private information that can't be shared publicly in the Community, thank you.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

I want to see please hide this red mark feedback & keep all of the messages 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

😀

-----------
"Where darkness shines like dazzling light"   —William Ashbless
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Why do you want to remove a 5-star feedback?

If it's about the text, yep, the feedback section is not the right way to communicate with your client about ongoing issues, or with the upwork helpdesk about helpdesk issues. 

Thanks for your reply, 
I don't want to delete 5start  rating,  I want to delete my profile feedback as
I attache here, please have a look. please solve my problem

Regards
Saidur 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

petra_r
Community Member

Why in the world did you put that there in the first place??

That feedback shows a different freelancer's name & photo (Nick something), that's the really strange part.

@Elba A wrote:

That feedback shows a different freelancer's name & photo (Nick something), that's the really strange part.

That's the client. All is well 🙂

@Petra R wrote:

@Elba A wrote:

That's the client. All is well 🙂

Ahh, thank you!

please have a look he is my client, I give him this feedback but its look not good so I want to remove this please, if you can please help me

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Saidur,

As Vladimir posted your issue was already escalated and our team will contact you directly to assist you further via ticket.

Please refrain from reposting private information publicly in our Community as this is a violation of our Community Guidelines. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
rsaidur
Community Member

hello
actually, I want to delete only market text, and my feedback &
client feedback is keeping those text, 

best Regards
saidur

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths