🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » please recover my 'rising talent'
Page options
528bbf23
Community Member

Is 30 days mandatory for rising talent badge even after completing other required criteria

Hello,I am a newbie to upwork joined this month (may 2020); completed my first job successfully and also passed the rising talent test with 5 score.when will the rising talent badge appear for new users .
Have a good day!!
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

1,540 REPLIES 1,540

Hi Rafca,

The Rising Talent badge is automatically assigned when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. Once you qualify for the badge, you will receive a notification letting you know and it will also reflect on your profile.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Is my client review showing on my profile??? And how could i get rising talent.
Please help

Hi Piyush, 

The feedback in question is already showing on your account. Congratulations!

You may read up this help article for more information on the Rising Talent Program

~ Avery
Upwork

Hello.
I had a video verification yesterday and I noticed that 'rising talent' mark has disappeared on my profile.
And I read an article about getting bonus 30 connects after getting 'rising talent', but I have never got that.
I would be very happy if you help me about this issue.
Best regards.
Alexey

Hi Alexey, 

I'll go check this with the team and get back to you once I have more information. 

ETA: Hi Alexey, the team has advised that if you continue to meet the eligibilty requirements, you should be part of the Rising Talent Program again soon.

~ Avery
Upwork

Hello, Avery.

Thaks for your kindly reply.

I still have the issue and I would appreciate if you could let me know if that issue was discussed.

best regards.

Alexey.

Hi Alexey, 

The Rising Talent connects has already been credited as requested. Thank you for your patience!

~ Avery
Upwork

Hello,

I think I have all the criteria for a rising talent badge, but i have not been given one yet. Please what do i do.

Adelabi G wrote:

Hello,

I think I have all the criteria for a rising talent badge, but i have not been given one yet. Please what do i do.

Adelabi,

Have you passed Upwork Readiness Test? 

Yes I have

Hi Adelabi,

Please know that the Rising Talent status is automatically applied to users whose profiles meet all of the requirements. You can have a look at this article about Becoming Rising Talent to see what the exact requirements are that you must meet to obtain a Rising Talent badge on your profile.

Once the requirements are met, you'll be invited into the program automatically and receive the badge within 48 hours.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi Everyone,

I have just joined upwork and have taken the upwork readiness test. I have passed the test and have received the bonus connects but the problem is the badge is not displayed on my profile, it has been more than three days since i have passed the test. Kindly help me out.

Thanks!

Hi Haris,

Please know that the Rising Talent status is automatically applied to users whose profiles meet all of the requirements. You can have a look at this article about Becoming Rising Talent to see what the exact requirements are that you must meet to obtain a Rising Talent badge on your profile.

Once all the requirements are met, you'll be invited into the program automatically and receive the badge within 48 hours.

~ Nikola
Upwork

• Pass the Upwork Readiness Test
  • Complete projects on time and as promised to clients
  • Maintain a 100% complete profile with accurate skills and genuine work
  • Keep your availability status up-to-date
  • Regularly submit proposals to projects that match your skill set
  • Adhere to the Upwork Terms of Service
  • Have been active in the past 90 days or joined in the past 30 days

it is my understanding that I meet all the criteria for rising talent badge but I am still not getting it, can you tell me what I am missing?

Hi Sandro,

Thank you for your message. The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. This process is working as designed and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible for receiving the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

I have passed the readiness test can I reappear because I didn't get the rising talent badge yet it is been a week .

Hi Kamran,

Please know that the Rising Talent status is automatically applied to users whose profiles meet all of the requirements. You can have a look at this article about Becoming Rising Talent to see what the exact requirements are that you must meet to obtain a Rising Talent badge on your profile.

Once all the requirements are met, you'll be invited into the program automatically and receive the badge within 48 hours.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi Team!
I have a problem. I still didn't Receive Rising Talent Badge. I completed all criteria can you help me why I still don't receive this badge?
Warm Regards.

Hi Amir,

The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. This process is working as designed and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible for receiving the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know.

~Andrea
Upwork

I have done two fixed price base jobs and completed 100 % profile but not got rising talent badge. Even though i have completed upwork readiness test. but still same issue occur

Hi Muhammad,

Please know that the Rising Talent status is automatically applied to users whose profiles meet all of the requirements. You can have a look at this article about Becoming Rising Talent to see what the exact requirements are that you must meet to obtain a Rising Talent badge on your profile.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi. I am qualified for rising talent badge as per the cateria but still it is showing question mark in my profile. 

Hi Priyanka, 

Once qualified you will receive an email confirmation, the badge will be awarded on your profile in up to 48 hours. To learn more about the requirements check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I think Upwork skipped giving me a badge. I have checked all criteria which I believe I have but I wasn't given any badge. Not even a rising talent's badge. Is there a reason for this?

The Rising Talent badge is given at UW's discretion to new FLs who don't yet have enough completed contracts for a JSS calculation. Once you have a JSS, you're ineligible for RT. Once you maintain a JSS of 90 or higher for 13 of 16 consecutive weeks (and meet some other criteria re. earnings and number of clients) you qualify for the Top Rated badge. That's the one you want to get and maintain because it carries a few perks, the most valuable IMO being the ability to have poor client feedback removed from your JSS every once in a while. It's inevitable that a project goes sideways from time to time and it's nice to have that in your back pocket, just in case.

Hi,

I am interested to get a Rising Talent Badge as a newbie. Can someone help how to get this opportunity?

Fazlur Rahman

Fazlur R wrote:

Hi,

I am interested to get a Rising Talent Badge as a newbie. Can someone help how to get this opportunity?

Fazlur ,

Plz complete your profile 100% and pass the upwork readiness test. It will help you getting Rising Talent Badge and bag some connect points for free.

Thank you for your advice. I have completed my profile 100% and passed the Upwork readiness test. 

Fazlur Rahman

Hi Fazlur,

The Rising Talent badge is automatically assigned when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. Once you qualify for the badge, you will receive a notification letting you know and it will also reflect on your profile.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
be5719d2
Community Member

Hello Luiggi,

Thanks a lot for your suggetion. I'm waiting to get the badge.

Fazlur Rahman

Please am new to upwork. and have been try my best to get writing tarlent badge but i can't am thinking maybe as a new seller i can't get it or what are process to get it as a new seller even without completing any jobs

Hello, Everyone.

Is there any specific requirements to get Rising Talent Badge in my Upwork profile?
I want to know how to get Risign Talent Badge in my profile.

Thanks
Daniel.

Hello there,

greetings from Rashed Ibne Hasan,

I need to know about 'Upwork Readiness Test'. I've passed the test on 29.08.21, but yet not got any mail notifications or messages from the site...no sign for "Rising Talent Badge" or anything else!! So far I know that I need to pass the test to get the badge which is really important for a newcomer, u know!! I've joined in the Upwork on July' 21!!
Is there any other formalities that I missed, I didn't get!!
Please help to make me understand the clear procedure!!

Regards with Thanks

Hi Rashed,

Once qualified you will receive an email confirmation, the badge will be awarded on your profile in up to 48 hours. To learn more about the requirements check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

To qualify for a Rising Talent badge, you must
1. Complete the Upwork Readiness test
2. Have completed 2 or more jobs with positive rating both private and public.
3. Have a complete profile

I didn't get the Upwork Rising Talent Badge. I have been doing this account in Upwork for 1 month. Do I have a chance to get a Rising Talent Badge?

Hi MD Mohi,

~ Nikola
Upwork

I'm wondeirng if there anything else missing in my profile that is impeding the process? I have completed 3 jobs (but not get a review yet since they are all ongoing projects). Would love someone's advice on this! 

afifh
Community Member

So I got a message saying you are almost a rising talent nut I closed it accidentally is there any way that I can see the message again?

And also I have given the Upwork readiness test twice once passed once failed so which result will be taken?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths