🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » post removed I don't know why
Page options
206527bf
Community Member

post removed I don't know why

I made a job posting and realized I violated the terms by posting a link to an external site.

I have removed this link from my posting but and still getting a resposne saying I am requesting inpaid work. This is not the case as I have chosen the paid hourly option. Every time I post it is just removed again

3 REPLIES 3
petra_r
Community Member

Thomas B wrote:

I made a job posting and realized I violated the terms by posting a link to an external site.

I have removed this link from my posting but and still getting a resposne saying I am requesting inpaid work. This is not the case as I have chosen the paid hourly option. Every time I post it is just removed again

Are you asking for any test work or similar?

206527bf
Community Member

I am not sure what you mean by test work. I am offering a telemarketing job with a base wage plus comission. in the ad I have not specified the exact wage as I want to negotiate that with each individual. Is that acceptable?

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Thomas, 

It looks like the team is assisting you through your open support tickets. I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case so that they can get back to you with more information about your job post and account.

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths