cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem with submitting my profile

lorachavova
Lora C Member Since: Nov 10, 2016
1 of 5

I can not find where exactly is the problem whit those grammatical mistakes. I found everything corect. Please help me to start.

colettelewis
Community Guru
Nichola L Member Since: Mar 13, 2015
2 of 5

The grammar is not great, but what you have written is perfectly understandable - however, I would do a test that is more related to your work and "hide" the below average score for English. 

It's your work that counts. I love your illustrations!

nemes
Community Guru
Zoltán N Member Since: Jul 23, 2015
3 of 5

Lora, Logo Design Studio is not a professional tool for creating logos - basically, it is just a large collection of cheap looking templates and ready-made elements. Upwork is a competitive market - you will not survive here if you are planning to sell recycled templates. If you want to design real logos, you should learn using one of the industry standard vector designing tools: CorelDraw, Adobe Illustrator or maybe (the free) Inkscape.
At the moment you portfolio is not too impressive - upload your very best logo designs and illustrations before start applying for jobs.

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
4 of 5

Hi Lora,

Please address the AutoCAT reference in your profile title and submit your profile for review.

Untitled
prestonhunter
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
5 of 5

re: "I can not find where exactly is the problem whit those grammatical mistakes. I found everything corect. Please help me to start."

Lora:

It is important for you to understand that you do not possess the ability to accurately judge whether or not your grammar, spelling, language usage, etc. is correct.

Your options are to:

a) decide that you don't care whether or not everything is correct

or

b) hire sombody else (or find a willing volunteer) to proofread and correct your mistakes

But maybe it does not matter.

When I hire artists, I look at their portfolios. I do not read their overview text. I do not read their cover letters. I do not talk to them and I do not care whether or not they speak English. I provide clear instructions, and I am pleased at their results when they submit artwork. Being able to use English without errors is not a factor for me when hiring visual artists. But to put your best foot forward for clients generally (not just me), it can be a good idea to present error-free text on your profile page, with the help of a native English speaker.