🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: problems with wire transfer
Page options
felicianosimba
Community Member

problems with wire transfer

Hello, it's been 6 days since I transferred money to my bank . Until now it is not available in the acount, someone knows how to proceed in this situation ??  please help me

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Feliciano,

If you don`t receive your funds after 8 business days let us know here and our team will initiate a trace on your transaction. Just confirm your withdrawal was successfully processed from our end, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Feliciano,

If you don`t receive your funds after 8 business days let us know here and our team will initiate a trace on your transaction. Just confirm your withdrawal was successfully processed from our end, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

thank you.

hi

after 8 days still not having money in my bank account

Hi Feliciano,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket and assist you further with tracing your transaction, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran. same problem here.it's been 6 days and I still haven't got my money in my bank account.
additional question, what if my money gets back into my upwork account again? do I have to pay 30$ again? since this problem is from upwork. I read other people had the same problem sometimes with wire transfer.

Hi Younes,

We're sorry to hear about the issue you're having your withdrawal. I merged your post from yesterday to this thread, sorry for not receiving a response earlier.

I checked and see your withdrawal was processed successfully on Monday, within the one-business day time frame used for Wire transfers. We do advise users that after being processed by our bank the funds may take several days to arrive in your bank account due to inter-banking processes that we have no control over. Seeing the funds were processed on Monday, your transaction is still within the reasonable time frame for arrival based on the experience other users have shared but In case you don't receive the funds in the meantime, in addition to requesting a trace after 8 business days, you can also check with your bank about possible reasons that might have affected receiving the funds. 

We can confirm that the withdrawal fee can't be reversed for this type of transaction and in case you're asking about being charged the withdrawal fee if initiating a new withdrawal after the funds have been reversed, we can confirm that every transaction is processed separately and will entail the fee.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

Thank you so much Vladimir for your quick response.

Hi! is there anyway to have the details of wire transfers? I need to show it to my bank. 

Hi Younes,

To view the details of your wire withdrawal you will need to click on the Ref ID that you can locate by going to Reports > Transaction History. If you were referring to other details for wire transfers please share more details with me. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I think my bank needs details like the sender's bank, time of the transition and etc ... something to show them everything here is legal. I have been working with my account for over a year and had no problem. but they put a hold on my account today. I called the customer service they told me I should go to the nearest branch and its not a big problem or maybe just a mistake. but I need to show the details of the last transition that led my account to be on hold. sorry for any mistakes. English is not my first language

Hi Younes,

One of our team members reached out to you via ticket to assist you further with the requested details. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi. I am a freelancer living in turkey. since PayPal is not working in turkey anymore is there going to be another option for freelancers in turkey? I know a lot of freelancers from turkey who are working with upwork with the same problem. wire transfer is so expensive and actually not very stable. like I withdraw money with wire transfer 5 days ago and it's not still in my bank account. about Payoneer method, their community and customer service is so slow and frustrating. why there is no local bank option in turkey like other countries?
sorry for any mistakes. English is not my first language.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths