🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » process to deposit advance not full payment ...
Page options
Community Member

process to pay accordingly to mile stone in upwork

hi, did i need to pay only milestone amount or full project payment at once to upwork. if possible to pay milestone let me know the process.

3 REPLIES 3
kat303
Community Member

Karthik G wrote:

hi, did i need to pay only milestone amount or full project payment at once to upwork. if possible to pay milestone let me know the process.

------------------------

It depends on the job, (the length and complexity) If it's a small, short job, you can deposit the full amount into escrow and release all of it when the job is completed, delivered and approved by you.

You can also set up  milestones and fund a portion of the total amount into escrow for each one as they come up. You can do that separately as each milestone comes up, or depositing the full amount and releasing a portion of that for each milestone as they come up. 

5345f7bd
Community Member

I am trying to pay a freelancer. I have 3 milestones and I paid for one. But the two others say not funded.. how do I add money into my account so I can pay him for the other two milestones. 

hi, can i how to proceed to with advance payment for free lancers in upwork and later by milestome 1 completion we will do payment accordingly

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths