🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » profile approval
Page options
ayman-hala
Community Member

profile approval

my cousin wants me to publish this

hello am **edited for Community Guidelines** and my account rejected and cannot be reviewed and the reason was to  add skills 

i add all of my skills and updated the overview and even that it didn't accept please help me

9 REPLIES 9
ayman-hala
Community Member

if you want to cotact my cousin 

*** Edited for Community Guidelines ***

cylver1z
Community Member

Hello Hala, 

We're sorry to hear your cousin's registration was not accepted. Please note only a small percentage of freelancers have their registration accepted upon resubmission. We accept new freelancers based on the demand in the marketplace, which varies over months (not days). Having a complete profile helps us determine if there is a sufficient demand for your cousin's skills and experience, but does not guarantee admittance. Thanks!

Untitled

Please help him he didn’t have any job and he will work all of the day in upwork and he have a unique skills

Contact him here
*** Edited for Community Guidelines ***

can u just contact him and tell him what to do to approve his profile

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Hala, 

Please direct your cousin to the notification on his account for more information. We are unable to discuss his account further to you for privacy reasons. Thank you for your understanding. 

~ Avery
Upwork

there is nothing helps him in the notification

can u contact him 

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hala, 

Please know that your cousin was contacted by the team through an email, and he should refer to that email. We know this isn't the reply you want to hear, but as I have stated, we are unable to discuss his account further with you for privacy reasons. 

~ Avery
Upwork

when he wants to contact on email it send the same message like robot is sending to him 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths