🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » profile has not yet been approved
Page options
redwanhaque
Community Member

profile has not yet been approved

I want to update my Membership & Connects but my page says below message 

Your profile has not yet been approved
Once your profile has been approved you can view your default membership plan or upgrade your plan on this page.

Why for this, please help me in this matter

5 REPLIES 5
AndreaG

Hi Redwan,

As an exclusive member of an Agency, you won't be able to use a Freelancer Membership Plan/Connects. Exclusive Agency Members can only work on contracts under the Agency. 
You can check out this help article for more information on Exclusive vs. Non-Exclusive Agency Members.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

Dear Andrea, 

Thanks for your reply, Actually this is my account and I am not working any agency. So still I am can't approve my profile. your given article I read thoroughly but it does not work for me. I am an individual freelancer and I want to work and apply for a bid but can't because my profile is not approved yet. could you pl advise more in this regard? I am looking forward to hearing from you 

Thanks and Regards, 

Redwan  

Hi Redwan,

If you'd like to work as an individual freelancer, you will need to update your agency membership to non-exclusive. As a non-exclusive agency member, you can submit proposals as an individual freelancer, and also submit proposals as an agency member if you need to. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hello!

i got the same issue. So if I close the agency then I can buy connect again, right?

Hi Humyra,

Unless you want to, there is no need to close the agency profile in order for you to be able to buy Connects again. You can update your profile to be a non-exclusive agency member so you can work on Upwork using your freelancer profile independent of your agency one. You can learn more here.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths