cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

profile is under review

Highlighted
Dmitriy F Member Since: Nov 17, 2017
1 of 827

Hello, My friend have a problem. She received such message "Your profile is under review. You should hear back within 12 hours. You will be able to submit proposals once your profile is approved"It is almost 72 hours now but the status is still in Under Review. What she can do?

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
BEST ANSWER
2 of 827

Dmitriy,

Could you please send me a private message with the link to your friends profile?

~ Valeria
Untitled
Dmitriy F Member Since: Nov 17, 2017
3 of 827

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Larenzio S Member Since: Apr 4, 2018
4 of 827

The message says that I should hear back within 24 hours, but it's been about 24hrs and I'm still under review. How long does this usually take? Is there something you could do or I should do?

Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
5 of 827

Hello Larenzio,

I just made a follow up on your request. You will be notified once your profile is reviewed. Thank you for your patience.

Untitled
Le H Member Since: Apr 5, 2018
6 of 827

Same issue here, 

Your profile is under review. You should hear back within 24 hours. You will be able to submit proposals once your profile is approved

this has been up for more than 24h, please help

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
7 of 827

Hi Le,

I just checked your account and I can see that was accepted, you will need only to select one of our membership plans. You can do this by going to Settings > Membership&Connects. Thank you!

Untitled
Le H Member Since: Apr 5, 2018
8 of 827

Hi! Actually no, i go there and i see 

Your profile has not yet been approved.
Once your profile has been approved you can view your default membership plan or upgrade your plan on this page.
John Evan P Member Since: Feb 19, 2019
9 of 827
Neef help
It's beyond 24 hours now can you check my profile and give me update about the status of my application
Thank you
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
10 of 827

Hi John,

Please allow up to 48 hours for the review to be completed, if it's not let us know here and we (Moderators) will assist you further. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS