Did you mean: 

Re: profile is under review

Wladislav P Member Since: Jun 18, 2018
51 of 881

Hi, Goran, can you please help me wth my profile approval? don't knowwhat to do

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
52 of 881

Hi Wladislav,

Please submit your application for a review and allow up to 24 hours for the review to be completed. Once the review is completed our team will reach out to you with the results, thank you!

Untitled
md jahid H Member Since: Jul 18, 2018
53 of 881

Same issue here, 

Your profile is under review. You should hear back within 24 hours. You will be able to submit proposals once your profile is approved

this has been up for more than 24h, please help

-jahid

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
54 of 881

Hi Md,

Our team has already reached out to you with more details about this via ticket, you can access your tickets on this Link. Thank you.

Untitled
Junior M Member Since: Feb 3, 2019
55 of 881

Hi, so I'm created my profile about 3 months ago...Never received an e-mail saying anything about "your profile is under review".

I filled everything on my profile and when I click "Review Application" it reloads the page to the same thing..

I never got out of the message below in the picture.

What can I do? I just want to start working but I never receive e-mails from you guys talking about my application...

Community Guru
Cray H Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
56 of 881

Hi Junior,

I have checked the account for you and I can see that you have not completed the registration. You must select a City and then submit your application for review.

- Mary
Untitled
Keynan K Member Since: Jan 15, 2018
57 of 881

Hello! 

I am experiencing the same issue , with my profile not being qpproved. i have a 100% completed profile.

Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
58 of 881

Hello Keynan,

We're sorry for the inconvenience. Our team will review your profile as soon as possible. Thank you.

Untitled
Abnas C Member Since: Jan 19, 2018
59 of 881

Hello, i have a problem. i received such message "Your profile is under review. You should hear back within 12 hours. You will be able to submit proposals once your profile is approved"It is almost 36 hours now but the status is still in Under Review. What i can do?

my account link is https://www.upwork.com/o/profiles/users/_~01afe141e40a3bd9a8/

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
60 of 881

Hi Abnas, 

I checked your profile and can see that it has already been accepted. Welcome to Upwork! 

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

-Avery
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS