cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My profile is under review more than 24 hour?

Areg S Member Since: Mar 21, 2018
391 of 662

My profile has been under review for almost 3 days now. The text when I log in says "You should hear back within 24 hours."

Is there something wrong? Is there something I can do to make it be approed faster? I didn't receive any emails (I checked my spam folder too) and I'm not sure what's missing here.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
392 of 662

Hi Areg, 

Your profile is now approved. Welcome to Upwork!

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform.

For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

you may also want to check out these articles from our Hiring Headquarters to help you create proposals that win jobs, and help you boost your career on Upwork: 

Good luck!

-Avery

Untitled
Highlighted
Kapil S Member Since: Mar 21, 2018
393 of 662
I've completed my profile days ago and it still shows:

"Your profile is under review. You should hear back within 24 hours. You will be able to submit proposals once your profile is approved."

What can be done with this so I can start submitting my proposals? Thanks.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
394 of 662

Your profile has already been accepted. Welcome to Upwork, Kapil. 

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform.

For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

Good luck!

-Avery

Untitled
Arnaldo M Member Since: Apr 1, 2018
395 of 662

Hello!

I just created my account on Thursday 29th and today it is still under review. Can you please help my with this?

Thank you very much!

Regards,
Arnaldo Morales

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
396 of 662

Hi Arnaldo and Aljaz,

Sorry about the delay. Our team will follow up on your profiles and notify you regarding your profile status soon.

Zaynah K Member Since: Mar 21, 2018
397 of 662

Hi there,

I was just wondering if my Upwork account has been approved as it seems to be stuck on the details page on my laptop?

Thanks,

Zaynah. 

Neha A Member Since: Mar 21, 2018
398 of 662

Hello,

I registered with Upwork a couple of days ago and received a notice stating that

"Your profile is under review

You should hear back within 24 hours. You will be able to submit proposals once your profile is approved."

It is more than 24 hours but the notice is still on my account and I haven't received any word regarding my progress.  Please let me know how to move forward with this.

Regards,

Neha

Umangi P Member Since: Mar 21, 2018
399 of 662

Hello, I registered with Upwork  and received a notice stating that "Your profile is under review You should hear back within 24 hours. You will be able to submit proposals once your profile is approved." It is more than 3 days but the notice is still on my account and I haven't received any word regarding my progress. Please let me know how to move forward with this. Regards, Umangi

Shen B Member Since: Mar 21, 2018
400 of 662

Same happening to my profile and it's already more than 24 hours. It's now going 3 days!!!! what's happening?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS