cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: profile is under review

Adam B Member Since: Mar 27, 2018
81 of 881

Hi, My friend is having a problem with his profile approval. He has outstanding skills in the area he works in and a great portfolio from his 8+ years experience in professional environment. He would be a great fit to the existing pool of freelancers and by creating awesome work he would make all clients satisfied and your website even more successful. It would be a pity if his profile gets rejected because of an automated system so could maybe a human review it and make a decision. Your efforts would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Adam

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
82 of 881

Hi Adam,

Just to confirm that profiles are reviewed by our team one at a time, this is not an automated process.
Please note only a small percentage of freelancers have their registration accepted upon resubmission. We accept new freelancers based on the demand in the marketplace, which varies over months (not days). Having a complete profile helps us determine if there is a sufficient demand for his/her skills and experience, but does not guarantee admittance.

Untitled
Kristina M Member Since: Mar 31, 2018
83 of 881

Hi,

I have the same problem. How I can resolve it?

Thank you very much in advance.

Best,

Kristina

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
84 of 881

Hi Kristina,

I'm happy to let you know that your profile has been approved. You may log in to your profile and check. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
Patricio S Member Since: Apr 3, 2018
85 of 881

Hi Valeria,

my profile is also due of the expected time to be approved. 

Looking forward to hear from you, 

Regards 

Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
86 of 881

Hi Patricio,

Your profile has been accepted! Please click on the "0 Available Connects" link to the right of your job feed, to select a membership plan and get your connects credited to your account.

~Nina
Jorge S Member Since: Apr 4, 2018
87 of 881

Hello!

I have a freelancer that I am setting up an agency with. I was able to add her yet her prile has now been under review for a week. I see you might be able to help 

Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
88 of 881

Hi Jorge,

Unfortunately we won't be able to share information regarding another user's account on Upwork. Thank you for understanding.

~Nina
Akshath N Member Since: Apr 7, 2018
89 of 881

Hi my profile has been under review for the past 48 hours could you please check and get back to me at the earliest.

Thanks

Link to my profile **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
90 of 881

Hi Akshath,

I'm happy to let you know that your profile has been accepted. Please log in and check. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS