cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: profile is under review

Mara Jean V Member Since: Sep 6, 2018
41 of 881

My account hasn't been approved yet but it's more than 24 hours now. What should I do? Help please. Thanks!

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
42 of 881

Hi Mara,

Just to confirm that you still haven`t submitted your application for a review. You will need to click on the green button Review Application on the bottom of the page and our team will receive your application. Thank you.

Untitled
Ritesh S Member Since: Feb 6, 2018
43 of 881

i have completed a 100%complete profile ,added portfolio,employment history,and pass tests relevent to my skills but my profile is not approved .why ? 

44 of 881

Hi Ritesh,

Your profile is accepted. You will need to select a membership plan to receive your monthly connects.
You can do this by going to Settings > Membership&Connects.

Untitled
Gurdit S Member Since: Mar 21, 2018
45 of 881

I have also been waiting for my profile to be reviewed. I had a notice saying it would be done in the next 12 hours, but it has been well over that amount. I would appreciated any progress update

Highlighted
Skill S Member Since: Apr 3, 2018
46 of 881

I am also experiencing the same issue - my profile has been under review for a few days now. Is there any way to check on its approval status? 

47 of 881

Hi Skill,

Please allow 24 hours for the review to finish and our team will reach out to you with the results, thank you!

Untitled
Nasim K Member Since: Apr 19, 2018
48 of 881

sir plz help me too to get my profile approved. 

Your profile is under review. You should hear back within 24 hours. You will be able to submit proposals once your profile is approved

this has been up for more than 48hrs, please help

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
49 of 881

Hi Nasim, 

I checked your profile and would suggest that while you're waiting on your profile to be approved, please fill-in the missing sections of your profile to make it 100% complete. For a graphic designer's profile, it would be best if you can upload your portfolio so that the client's can see your previous projects. 

Once you have updated your profile, please resubmit it again for review. 

I would recommend that you read up on these tips to help you create a competitive profile that differentiates it from other graphic designers on Upwork. 

Good luck!

-Avery
Untitled
Alberto M Member Since: May 4, 2018
50 of 881

I have the same issue. What do I do? Who do I contact?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS