🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: profile is under review
Page options
d_fedorovich
Community Member

profile is under review

Hello, My friend have a problem. She received such message "Your profile is under review. You should hear back within 12 hours. You will be able to submit proposals once your profile is approved"It is almost 72 hours now but the status is still in Under Review. What she can do?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Dmitriy,

Could you please send me a private message with the link to your friends profile?

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

902 REPLIES 902
tobwrites
Community Member

Hi Avery,

Thank you for getting back to me and the quick update.

Cheers

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Tobias, 

Your profile has already been accepted! Welcome to Upwork! 

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

Good luck!

~ Avery
Upwork
tobwrites
Community Member

Hi Avery,

Thanks again for the quick approval. May I know when my connects are available to be used?

Thank you,

Tobias

Hi Tobias,

You will need to chose one of our Basic or Plus membership plan. Please go to Settings > Membership & Connects and select a plan in order to be able to start bidding on projects. If you would like to read more details about our membership plans check out this Help Article.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello Upwork,

It's already past 24 hours but my account is still unapproved. May I know any update, please? Thank you very much

Carl B.

Hi Carl, 

I can confirm that your account is now accepted. Welcome to Upwork, Carl! 

I would recommend that you read up on these freelancer resources and these tips for avoiding questionable jobs, for help getting started, and for more information about working safely through Upwork. 

Good luck!

~ Avery
Upwork

My account hasn't been approved yet but it's more than 24 hours now. What should I do? Help please. Thanks!

Hi Mara,

Just to confirm that you still haven`t submitted your application for a review. You will need to click on the green button Review Application on the bottom of the page and our team will receive your application. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

i have completed a 100%complete profile ,added portfolio,employment history,and pass tests relevent to my skills but my profile is not approved .why ? 

Hi Ritesh,

Your profile is accepted. You will need to select a membership plan to receive your monthly connects.
You can do this by going to Settings > Membership&Connects.

~ Goran
Upwork

I have also been waiting for my profile to be reviewed. I had a notice saying it would be done in the next 12 hours, but it has been well over that amount. I would appreciated any progress update

I am also experiencing the same issue - my profile has been under review for a few days now. Is there any way to check on its approval status? 

Hi Skill,

Please allow 24 hours for the review to finish and our team will reach out to you with the results, thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

sir plz help me too to get my profile approved. 

Your profile is under review. You should hear back within 24 hours. You will be able to submit proposals once your profile is approved

this has been up for more than 48hrs, please help

Hi Nasim, 

I checked your profile and would suggest that while you're waiting on your profile to be approved, please fill-in the missing sections of your profile to make it 100% complete. For a graphic designer's profile, it would be best if you can upload your portfolio so that the client's can see your previous projects. 

Once you have updated your profile, please resubmit it again for review. 

I would recommend that you read up on these tips to help you create a competitive profile that differentiates it from other graphic designers on Upwork. 

Good luck!

~ Avery
Upwork

I have the same issue. What do I do? Who do I contact?

Hi, Goran, can you please help me wth my profile approval? don't knowwhat to do

Hi Wladislav,

Please submit your application for a review and allow up to 24 hours for the review to be completed. Once the review is completed our team will reach out to you with the results, thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

Same issue here, 

Your profile is under review. You should hear back within 24 hours. You will be able to submit proposals once your profile is approved

this has been up for more than 24h, please help

-jahid

Hi Md,

Our team has already reached out to you with more details about this via ticket, you can access your tickets on this Link. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi, so I'm created my profile about 3 months ago...Never received an e-mail saying anything about "your profile is under review".

I filled everything on my profile and when I click "Review Application" it reloads the page to the same thing..

I never got out of the message below in the picture.

What can I do? I just want to start working but I never receive e-mails from you guys talking about my application...

Hi Junior,

I have checked the account for you and I can see that you have not completed the registration. You must select a City and then submit your application for review.

Hello! 

I am experiencing the same issue , with my profile not being qpproved. i have a 100% completed profile.

Hello Keynan,

We're sorry for the inconvenience. Our team will review your profile as soon as possible. Thank you.

Untitled

Hello, i have a problem. i received such message "Your profile is under review. You should hear back within 12 hours. You will be able to submit proposals once your profile is approved"It is almost 36 hours now but the status is still in Under Review. What i can do?

my account link is https://www.upwork.com/o/profiles/users/_~01afe141e40a3bd9a8/

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Abnas, 

I checked your profile and can see that it has already been accepted. Welcome to Upwork! 

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

~ Avery
Upwork

Hello

My profile is still under review.

Hi Edgar, 

Please 12 to 24 hours and our team will contact you directly with results about your profile, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Valeria, I've registered on Upwork since last Friday and I am still waiting more than 24 hours, as the company says, that is the time for be approved. 

I hope to have an answer as soon as is possible. 

Thanks, Jesus.

Hello Jesus,

I'm sorry to hear that. I have escalated your concern. One of our representatives will reach out to you shortly. Thank you.

Untitled

Hello Valeria,

It's been more than 4 days since I created my profile. It is 100% complete, but it still shows that it is under review process. Can you please help me or give an ETA for the same.

Regards,

Neeraj

Hello Valeria,

My profile has been under review for longer than the 24 hours that was stipulated and I would like to know what can be done about it.

Please help.

Hi Nonso,

Your profile has been accepted, congrats! Just click on the "0 Available Connects" link to the right of your job feed, to select a membership plan and get your connects.

~Nina

Hello Nina,

Thank you.

Hello,

It has been more then 48 hours my account is still under review.

Please help.

Thank you.

Hi Gurdit,

You will have to first change your profile pic as per the notification sent to you by the team about this, which you can check here. Thanks!

~Nina

cant upgrade account until profile has been approved and has  been over 48 hours and still waiting, have favourite jobs I want to apply for and also want to upgrade account. 

Hi Peter,

Your profile has been reviewed and is not accepted, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

My profile is shoing still under review from almost 72 hours , can you please look into it?

Hi Venkatesh,

Your profile has been accepted! Please click on the "0 Available Connects" link to the right of your job feed, to select a membership plan and get your connects credited, thanks!

~Nina
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths