🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: profile is under review
Page options
d_fedorovich
Community Member

profile is under review

Hello, My friend have a problem. She received such message "Your profile is under review. You should hear back within 12 hours. You will be able to submit proposals once your profile is approved"It is almost 72 hours now but the status is still in Under Review. What she can do?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Dmitriy,

Could you please send me a private message with the link to your friends profile?

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

902 REPLIES 902

Hi there,

We're sorry about the delay. I shared your account details with the team so that they can review your profile and provide a status update of your profile approval. Thank you for your patience.

~ Joanne
Upwork
harrison_jyc
Community Member

Hi, I have a similar issue, it's been about 48 hrs and the profile is still under review. I will appreciate it a lot if someone can take a quick look!

Thanks,

Harrison

Hi I have the same issue, could someone review my profile please?
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reaching out to us, Daniel. Your account is accepted now! Feel free to chose your Membership plan and start bidding on projects.  

Also, check out this thread Getting Started on Upwork and learn more about Upwork.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi i created my profile last month till date it shows this message "You
should hear back within 24 hours. You will be able to submit proposals once
your profile is approved." on top of the find work page but no action or
response is made from your even after 24hrs so plz do the needful

Hi Rim, Please respond directly to the support ticket our team sent you and update your profile accordingly. Thanks.

~ Jo-An

Untitled

I am also having the same problem can you please review my profile.

Hi John,

Please allow 24 to 48 hours for the review to be completed and our team will reach out to you with the results, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
1easy
Community Member

Your profile is under review

You should hear back within 24 hours. You will be able to submit proposals once your profile is approved.

Its been 15 days no updates?

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sachin, 

I apologise for the delay. I have followed up your account with the team handling the profile reviews so that they can proceed with the review of your account. Let us know if you don't hear back within 24-48 hours. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi there, my profile has been stuck under review for 72 hours. Could I please get some help and advice on getting it approved? Thanks!

Hi Wayne,

Our team will review your profile as soon as possible and reach out to you with the results. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
emilylhack
Community Member

Emily **Edited for community guidelines**

That is me, and my account is been under review for a while now. PLeas help!

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Emily,

It looks like you haven't submitted your profile for a review yet. Please, make sure all the fields are completed and then click Review Application at the bottom of the page. Our team will reach out to you with the results within 24 hours. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello I just sent mine yesterday night, but it would be really nice if it quickens up a bit. almost 24 hours.

Hi Nikon,

Please keep in mind that it can take up to 48 hours for the review to be completed, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
ankit4web
Community Member

Hello , 

My profile is not under review 
what is solution ? 

Hi Ankitsing,

Your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals when you`re ready, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Please help:

"You should hear back within 24 hours. You will be able submit proposals once your profile is approved."

Hi Sean,

The review process takes 24 hours from the time you submitted your profile for review. Once the process is complete, you will receive an email and a notification to your Upwork account to update you about your approval status. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
vidya2101
Community Member

I too have the same problem. It is already 48 hrs and still under review.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Vidya, 

I have followed up your account with the team so that they can proceed with reviewing your profile registration. Apologies for the delay. 

~ Avery
Upwork
shamonika
Community Member

My profile is under review for last 4 days. Can you please let me know how much time review process takes?

Hi Markus,

Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review. You will need to add your full address and list your city as well.

Once you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

My profile is under review for quite a long time right now. Month or so. What can I do?

Hi Damian, 

I checked your account and it looks like you've just submitted your profile for review. Please allow 24-48 hours for your account registration to be reviewed. If you don't hear back within 48-hours, you can come back here, and our team will assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork
giras_nikhil
Community Member

Hi,

I am new to upwork and my profile is under review even after 30 hours.

Did I do something wrong?

Thanks

Nikhil

Hi Nikhil,

Our team will review your profile as well and reach out to you with the results as soon as possible. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks for the update Goran.

gregcostea
Community Member

Hi,

My profile is under review for about 3 days now, even though it says that I should receive an email within 24 hours. Is there anything I can do? 

Please help

No, there is nothing you can do.

It is a long holiday weekend. Maybe this will be done an hour from now. Maybe a week from now. Be patient.

Hi Greg,

Our team will review your profile as soon as possible and reach out to you with the results as soon as possible. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Much appreciate it.

Many thanks

chetan4dev
Community Member

Hi everyone, it's been 2 days but I'm still getting the same message regarding profile being under review. Please help me

It is the start of a long weekend. This may be done in an hour. Or a week. Be patient.

marchesoni
Community Member

Hi, it's been 3 days already but my profile is still pending approval, although it says I should get an answer within 24 hours. Is there anything I can do to fix it or speed up this process?

We're at the start of a long weekend.

This may be done in an hour. Or a week. Or longer. Be patient.

Thre is nothing you can do to speed up the process.

Hi Pierina,

Our team will review your profile as well and reach out to you with the results. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello,

I'm Ming Xiao.

I have the same issue. How did you solve the problem? Could you tell me the process?

Thank you,

Ming

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ming, 

I'm sorry for the delay as I'm checking this with the team. I'll get back to you once I have more information about your concern. 

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths