🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » profile is under review
Page options
d_fedorovich
Community Member

profile is under review

Hello, My friend have a problem. She received such message "Your profile is under review. You should hear back within 12 hours. You will be able to submit proposals once your profile is approved"It is almost 72 hours now but the status is still in Under Review. What she can do?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Dmitriy,

Could you please send me a private message with the link to your friends profile?

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

902 REPLIES 902
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Dmitriy,

Could you please send me a private message with the link to your friends profile?

~ Valeria
Upwork

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

The message says that I should hear back within 24 hours, but it's been about 24hrs and I'm still under review. How long does this usually take? Is there something you could do or I should do?

Hello Larenzio,

I just made a follow up on your request. You will be notified once your profile is reviewed. Thank you for your patience.

Untitled

Same issue here, 

Your profile is under review. You should hear back within 24 hours. You will be able to submit proposals once your profile is approved

this has been up for more than 24h, please help

Hi Le,

I just checked your account and I can see that was accepted, you will need only to select one of our membership plans. You can do this by going to Settings > Membership&Connects. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi! Actually no, i go there and i see 

Your profile has not yet been approved.
Once your profile has been approved you can view your default membership plan or upgrade your plan on this page.

Neef help
It's beyond 24 hours now can you check my profile and give me update about the status of my application
Thank you

Hi John,

Please allow up to 48 hours for the review to be completed, if it's not let us know here and we (Moderators) will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

My profile is under review since last tow month
Please do the needful

Hi Rim, 

It looks like the team reached out to you through these support tickets here, and here with more information about your profile approval. Please refer to the tickets and update your profile according to the recommendation on the ticket. Once updated you may send it again for the team's review. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi, 

My account is still under review after 6 business days. 

Thanks, 

Analisa

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Analisa, 

I checked your account and we can see that you are yet to submit your profile for review. You need to click the review application button to make sure you did not miss any section of the profile creation process. Any portion that is highlighted in red needs to be filled-in. In your case, you are yet to fill-in the city field of your application. Once you submit your application, it takes at least 24 to 48-hours for the process to complete and you will be notified via email about your account.

Let us know if our team can assist you further!

~ Avery
Upwork
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Steven, 

I checked your account and can see that you are yet to add your city in the "City" field. When you type-in your city, you should see a drop-down option for your city. Kindly select your city from the drop-down option and try resubmitting your profile again for review.

Let me know if this doesn't work and I'll assist you further. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Hello,

I have some issue below and now is over 24 hrs already, Could you mind help me check on thia, Thank you sir!

Your profile is under review

You should hear back within 24 hours. You will be able to submit proposals once your profile is approved.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Bella, 

I apologise for the delay. I have followed up your account with the team handling profile reviews so that they can proceed with reviewing your application to join Upwork. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi, 

Its been more 72 hours, my account still under review status only. Please assist me with what to do further?

Hi Mr. Goran,

Sir it’s been 4 days means 84 hours that my profile is showing under review message. Kindly see and let me know that what is the status of my profile.

Please help!

Thanks,
Aman Sharma

Hi Mohammed and Aman,

Your applications are currently under review. Our team will reach out to you with the results as soon as they complete the review of your profiles.

Thank you for your patience. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

same question?.

please look onto my profile

Hi Shehzad,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you’re still experiencing the same issue?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

can i apply for jobs? Have my upwork profile approved or not?

Hi Shehzad,

Yes, your account has been approved. Please read this Help Article to find out how to Find Work and how to submit proposals for jobs that you find to suit your skills and experience. 

Upwork webinars and online events are a great place to find getting started tips and much more. Find out what's coming up next or watch the previous webinar recordings.

You can also check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Resource Center. There you’ll find some excellent topics and learn more about Upwork. 

Good luck! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

How can I send a personal message to someone on the forum? I want to send the link to my Profile, which has been under review for two days.

Debra

**Edited for community guidelines**

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Debra,

I checked and your account has already been accepted and you have already sent few proposals to jobs. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

~ Bojan
Upwork

hi, after how long did you get your profile reviewed?
i get the same thing with "your profile is under review", but it's 3 days already.
is there anyone (upwork CS) i could contact?

thanks before

Hi Valeria,

I also registered with Upwork a couple of days ago and received a notice stating that my profile would be reviewed in the ensuing 12 hours.  The notice is still on my account and I haven't received any word regarding my progress.  Please let me know how to move forward with this.

Regards,

Patrick

Hi Patrick,

Your profile has been accepted and the pop up should be removed from your profile. If you need further help let me know.

Happy UpWorking!

~ Goran
Upwork

I have also been waiting for my profile to be reviewed. I had a notice saying it would be done in the next 12 hours, but it has been well over that amount. I would appreciated any progress update

Thanks

Cassidy

Hi Cassidy, We apologize for any delays. When new profiles are submitted or re-submitted for a review, they are reviewed in order they are received. Unfortunately, due to the volume of users applying to join Upwork delays are possible. Rest assured, you will receive an update in due time.

We appreciate your patience.

~ Jo-An

Untitled

Hi there!

I am also experiencing the same issue - my profile has been under review for a few days now. Is there any way to check on its approval status? 

Thank you!

Hi Kasey,

Your profile has been accepted, congratulations! You can click on the "0 Available Connects" link to the right of your job feed, to select a membership plan and get your connects.

~Nina

Hi!

My profile has been under review for 3 days now. Is there any way to check it? 

Thanks!!!

I'm having the same problem...

Hi Shikaar,

Our team updated your profile and now is accepted, thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

Facing the same issue. Pleas help me.
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Rahul,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs in the general marketplace. Please make sure to check the resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Upwork Team,

The message says that I should hear back within 24 hours, but it has been about 24 hrs and I'm still under review. How long does this usually take? Is there something you could do or I should do?

Thank you
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Tobias, 

I apologise for the delay. I've followed this up with the team so that they can manually review your account. 

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths