🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » profile is under review
Page options
d_fedorovich
Community Member

profile is under review

Hello, My friend have a problem. She received such message "Your profile is under review. You should hear back within 12 hours. You will be able to submit proposals once your profile is approved"It is almost 72 hours now but the status is still in Under Review. What she can do?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Dmitriy,

Could you please send me a private message with the link to your friends profile?

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

902 REPLIES 902

Hi,

May I know if my profile has been approved because while submitting a proposal, it says that you are out of connects and to receive more Connects each month, upgrade your membership plan.

Thank you.

Khusro,

Please, go to your Settings> Membership & Connects and select your Membership in order to receive your monthly allotment of connects. You'll be able to choose between Freelancer Basic and Plus Membership.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Thank you.

Hello,

I have not recieved a confirmaiton that my account has been approved. How do I know when it has been approved?

Thanks,

Bryan

Hi Bryan, 

It looks like your account has already been accepted. Please check the freelancer resources we compiled and tips for avoiding questionable jobs, for more information about working safely through Upwork.

Welcome to Upwork!

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi team.. I want to know if my account is approve. How? Thankyou

How can i know if my account is approve. Thankyou

Hi Edson,

Once you receive an email and the notification about the profile review disappears from your profile, it means it's been approved. You can continue improving it by adding portfolio items and taking tests.

~ Valeria
Upwork
nmettu
Community Member

Hi I have recentl joined UPWORK, but m profile shows as

Your profile is under review

You should hear back within 24 hours. You will be able to submit proposals once your profile is approved.

holymell
Community Member

There are a lot of freelancers who apply to work here, so Upwork has to look at your profile to see if they have room for any more freelancers with your skills.

If they have room, or if they need you to fix something on your profile, they will email you. They will also email you if your profile is denied, so you just have to wait a bit to hear back from them.

I think I waited about a day before I was approved.
petra_r
Community Member

The chances of the OPs profile being approved as it is, or at all, are somewhere between slim and zero.

Hi Naveen,

Melissa is right, please wait for an email update on your profile status. One of our team members will reach out to you. Thanks.

~ Jo-An

Untitled

Hi Upwork,

I would like to know if my profile is approved.

And also, if not,  please let me know what should  I do so that it will be approved.

Thank you very much!

Hi Nelsie,

Your profile is accepted and you have selected a membership plan, you`re all set to start biding on projects. Happy Upworking!

~ Goran
Upwork
zrm016
Community Member

Please review my account again. If possible then please remove my account from suspension or not possible to remove from suspension. Then please tell me why not solve my problem.

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Ziaur,

Our team has reached out to you back in 2015, they will reach out to you again and assist you further. For more details about this you can refer to your old ticket, you can access your tickets on this Link.

~ Goran
Upwork

Good Morning,

I would like to know if my account was approved because I never received an approval notification through email.

On the other hand, keep in mind that my "Proposals" show 60 available connects. Therefore, I want to start sending proposal knowing that I am doing the right thing the right way.

Please reply with a: "Yes, your account was approved" if it is the case. If not, what can I do to get approved.

Best Regards,

Churchill

Hi Churchill,

Congratulations, your account is approved. Happy Upworking!

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you Goran for your prompt response!

Hi Everyone, What should I do if my profile is still under review,does it really take so long to approved? II'm still under review. Thank you for your response in advance!

Hi Ayodeji, 

While your profile is waiting to be approved, I would recommend that you read up on these resources to know how you can create a strong and competitive profile: 

~ Avery
Upwork

My account was going review and approved within 24 hours. However, my friend who supposes to work as a graphic designer was refused because Upwork thinks that there is a lot of fish in designing pool. 

So, I think it depends on your skills and related experience while they are checking your account. If any problem, go with the ticket and ask help from Upwork team.

Otherwise, you should find a client who is already in Upwork and ask him/her if he/she is willing to give you a job invitation. Then, your account will be approved.

Could someone please tell me if I am approved to start applying to jobs? I'm new.

Hi Melanie,

Note that your registration is still under review and our team will follow up with an update shortly.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

Is my profile got approved, so that I can start  making the proposal to win jobs

Hi Harkut,

Congratulations your profile is approved, the same notification is showed on your home page as well. You will need to select a membership plan to start biding on projects, you can do this by going to Settings > Membership&Connects, thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

I've completed my profile days ago and it still shows:

"Your profile is under review. You should hear back within 24 hours. You will be able to submit proposals once your profile is approved."

What can be done with this so I can start submitting my proposals? Thanks.

Hello Stephen,

I have escalated your concern. Our team is now working on your request. Thank you.

Untitled

Im facing the same problem, its been two days and still my profile is under review.

mayjuan
Community Member

Hi,

I signed up for Upwork last March 19 and my profile status is "still under review."  It's been more than 24 hours now and I have not received any response from Upwork.

Can someone advise me on the reason for such slow approval from Upwork? In general, this only paints a negative impression about Upwork. The mere fact that it cannot comply with its "within 24 hours" response time frame signals that Upwork has a weak admin and support team.

I have submitted my CV as a professional and I trust that Upwork will also be professional in dealing with its new freelancers.

Thanks.

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Muhammad and May,

Your profiles are accepted, happy Upworking!

~ Goran
Upwork

I have the same problem !!

my id is not approved i make 48 hours ago no any email from support

@Ali H wrote:

my id is not approved i make 48 hours ago no any email from support

And it won't be approved, either.

Hello,

it's been 48 hours and my profile is still not approved. I reached out to support and they acknowledged that there was a problem, but have been not responsive in the past 24 hours as well. 

Is there any way my profile could finally be reviewed? 

Hi Tom,

Your profile was already approved by our team, if you need further help let me know. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi its been more then 24 hours my profile is under review. Kindly review my profile.

regards

My profile is under review for more than 3 days, what can I do about it?? 

Hi Hanna,

I just checked your account and it was approved, happy Upworking!

~ Goran
Upwork
zhao-yu
Community Member

Hello. I am getting this message for 3 days. 

Your profile is under review

You should hear back within 24 hours. You will be able to submit proposals once your profile is approved.

Could you review my profile issue?

Thanks

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths