🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » profile is under review
Page options
d_fedorovich
Community Member

profile is under review

Hello, My friend have a problem. She received such message "Your profile is under review. You should hear back within 12 hours. You will be able to submit proposals once your profile is approved"It is almost 72 hours now but the status is still in Under Review. What she can do?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Dmitriy,

Could you please send me a private message with the link to your friends profile?

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

902 REPLIES 902

Hello,

I have the same issue with my profile. It has been a few days but it still says that it's under rewiev. If there is a chance to check if my profile is approved?

Thank you very much,

Denis 

Hi Denis,

Your profile is now approved, happy Upworking!

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello,

I'm also having the same issue, it says that it should be reviewed within 24 hours but that was more than a week ago.

Anybody can explain to me these steps?

How can I resubmit a profile when the profile still has the 24hrs warning?

Hello,

It has been 5 weeks .. my account still has not been activated.

Kindly please let me know what needs to be done to get it working.

Thank you

Gurdit & Yara,

We apologize for the delay. The team will review your profiles as soon as possible and you will be updated regarding the outcome of the view directly.

~Nina

Hi, My friend is having a problem with his profile approval. He has outstanding skills in the area he works in and a great portfolio from his 8+ years experience in professional environment. He would be a great fit to the existing pool of freelancers and by creating awesome work he would make all clients satisfied and your website even more successful. It would be a pity if his profile gets rejected because of an automated system so could maybe a human review it and make a decision. Your efforts would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Adam

Hi Adam,

Just to confirm that profiles are reviewed by our team one at a time, this is not an automated process.
Please note only a small percentage of freelancers have their registration accepted upon resubmission. We accept new freelancers based on the demand in the marketplace, which varies over months (not days). Having a complete profile helps us determine if there is a sufficient demand for his/her skills and experience, but does not guarantee admittance.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi,

I have the same problem. How I can resolve it?

Thank you very much in advance.

Best,

Kristina

Hi Kristina,

I'm happy to let you know that your profile has been approved. You may log in to your profile and check. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi Valeria,

my profile is also due of the expected time to be approved. 

Looking forward to hear from you, 

Regards 

Hi Patricio,

Your profile has been accepted! Please click on the "0 Available Connects" link to the right of your job feed, to select a membership plan and get your connects credited to your account.

~Nina

Hello!

I have a freelancer that I am setting up an agency with. I was able to add her yet her prile has now been under review for a week. I see you might be able to help 

Hi Jorge,

Unfortunately we won't be able to share information regarding another user's account on Upwork. Thank you for understanding.

~Nina

Hi my profile has been under review for the past 48 hours could you please check and get back to me at the earliest.

Thanks

Link to my profile **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Akshath,

I'm happy to let you know that your profile has been accepted. Please log in and check. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hello, My friend have a problem. He received such message "Your profile is under review. You should hear back within 24 hours. You will be able to submit proposals once your profile is approved"It is meny hours now but the status is still in Under Review. What he can do?
Here it is his upwork profile
**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Amol,

Unfortunately I can`t share details for another user with you, I can also confirm that our team has already shared the results of the review with your friend. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Team,

Can you please approve my profile.

It is not getting submitted when i click on the Resubmit button.

Can you please help

Thank you

Hi Dhana,

Please, make sure your overview, title, name, certifications, employment and education history sections do not have spelling, punctuation and grammatical errors, and the words are capitalized where appropriate. It's better to use complete sentences that read well. Additionally, please note that contact information or links that lead to sites that contain contact information aren't allowed in any section of freelancer profile.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Hi Valeria,

Hope you're well. I registered with Upwork two days ago and was notified that my profile would be reviewed in the next 24 hours. My account still bears the same notification. Please let me know how to expedite the process.

Warmest regards,
Aqeel Yousafzai

Hi Aqeel,

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update. Our team will update profile shortly and reach out to you with the results. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

hi, 

i would like to ask  how to approve my profile i already fill up. but this approval stuck me. can you help me about this matter.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Arnel,

Our team will reach out to you directly and assist you further regarding your account approval, thank you for reaching out to us! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

https://www.upwork.com/o/profiles/users/_~017bbd8e4e4317e724/

Hello, my profile has been under review since mid September. 

Could you let me know if there is something I need to do?

It seems to be all complete as far as I can tell.

Thanks,

Glen

Hi Glen,

I'll go ahead and check this with the team, and I will get back to you once I have more information.

~ Jo-An

Untitled

Please guide in New Account

My ptofile is not approved since last month.

You should hear back within 24 hours. You will be able to submit proposals once your profile is approved.

My profile has been under review for almost 48 hours now. I have received no notification till now. Can you please help?

Hi Neha,

Our team will adjust your profile shortly and reach out to you with the results of the review. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Same problem with me also. 

Achin,

I see you've recently resubmitted your profile for a review. Please, allow some time for the team to review your profiles and get back to you. Meanwhile, feel free to add more information to your profiles and complete them 100%

Thank you for your patience.

~ Valeria
Upwork

profile is under review more than 24 hours what i do

Hi Bhim,

Please allow another 24 hours for the review to be completed and our team will reach out to you with the results, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Ok i will

same problem my profile is under review for more than two days and it is saying (You should hear back within 24 hours. You will be able submit proposals once your profile is approved.) at the top of find work's page please solve my issue. Thankyou

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Haseeb, 

Your profile is accepted now. Please, chose between one of our Membership plans to be able to start biding on projects. Make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
adarsh_09
Community Member

Hi i created my profile last mont and sent it for approval yesterday 25/01/2019 it shows this message "You should hear back within 24 hours. You will be able to submit proposals once your profile is approved." on top of the find work page but no action or response is made from your even after 24hrs so plz do the needful

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Your profile is accepted now, Vaidyanathan. Please, chose between our Basic and Plus membership plans in order to be able to start bidding on projects.

Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi i created my profile last month till date it shows this message "You
should hear back within 24 hours. You will be able to submit proposals once
your profile is approved." on top of the find work page but no action or
response is made from your even after 24hrs so plz do the needful

Hello,

My upworkprofile is under review form 72+ hours and on my profile a massage coming that :-

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your profile is under review

You should hear back within 24 hours. You will be able to submit proposals once your profile is approved.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

please help me

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths