Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

profile is under review

kochubei_valeria
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
891 of 897

Hi Alina,

It can take up to 24 hours for a profile to be reviewed. Meanwhile, you can update your profile with more information about your skills and experience and include portfolio items, information about your education, previous employment and other experiences. 

~ Valeria
Untitled
tom_s1107
Thomas S Member Since: Aug 9, 2020
892 of 897

Hello, I am getting this one after profile creation on your platform.

Your profile is under review

We will email you within 24 hours to let you know if your profile was approved. You will be able to submit proposals if it is approved.

How long should this actually take, since I am not sure it's general process or not.

Can you help for having this approval process more quickly?

Thanks!

luiggi_rosado
Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
893 of 897

Hi Thomas,

As you saw on the message received, it can take up to 24 hours for the review to be completed. Once you are all set, you should be able to start bidding for jobs in the Upwork marketplace.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi

Untitled
marogy-mouayad
Marogy M Member Since: Jan 12, 2021
894 of 897

Hi,

My account is in under review. If you can not fix this issue, I will close my account.

Thanks

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
895 of 897

Hi Marogy,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via email to assist you further with your account.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
hepner-paul
Paul H Member Since: Feb 8, 2021
896 of 897

My profile is also being reviewed. Can you help me get this process done asap? What should I do?

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
897 of 897

Hi Paul,

I've shared your concern with the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket

-Joanne
Untitled