🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » profile is under review
Page options
d_fedorovich
Community Member

profile is under review

Hello, My friend have a problem. She received such message "Your profile is under review. You should hear back within 12 hours. You will be able to submit proposals once your profile is approved"It is almost 72 hours now but the status is still in Under Review. What she can do?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Dmitriy,

Could you please send me a private message with the link to your friends profile?

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

902 REPLIES 902

Hi Kenza and Yu,

Your profiles has been accepted, congrats! Just click on the "0 Available Connects" link to the right of your job feed, to select a membership plan and get your connects.

~Nina

Your proffdsile is under review. You should hear back within 24 hours. You will be able to submit sonce your profilYour profile is under review. You should hear back within 24 hours. You will be able to submitfddsYour profile is under review. You should hear back within 24 hours. You will be able to submit proposals once your profile is approveds proposals once your profile is approvede is approved

Hello upwork community. 

My profile has been under review for over 48 hours now, and the site says it should be done in 24 hours. I just want to ensure there are no system issues and I would like to know if there's an ETA on when I will recive my approval or rejection.

Thanks,

Sam

Hi Samantha,

Your profile has been accepted. To proceed, just click on the "0 Available Connects" link to the right of your job feed, to select a membership plan and get your connects.
 Happy Upworking!

~Nina

When I logging in to my account, it has been showing profile under review,
why is that?
Does it often took time?
Please help me out with this

Hi Rim,

Our team will review your profile as soon as possible and reach out to you with the results, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
michebo
Community Member

Hi,

Good day!

I just want to make an inquiry if how long it may take for my profile to get an approval so that I could immediately submit a proposal to a client before they could hire someone. I have already waited for almost 48 hours to get it approve.  Please help.

Thank you

cylver1z
Community Member

Hello Michelle,

I have escalated your concern. Our team is now working on your request. Thank you.

Untitled

Hello Upwork!

I would like to seek for your confirmation if my account application is approved or denied, I have created the application last monday. Thank yoh very much!

Hello Rochelle,

I can see that your profile is still under review. I'll have one of our representatives take a look at your profile and review. Thank you.

Untitled

I have submitted my profile for approval. Got the notification

"Your profile is under review

You should hear back within 12 hours. You will be able to submit proposals once your profile is approved."

But it has been more than 12 hours, can you look into it.

Hi Haroon,

I can confirm your profile is approved.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

Thanks Vladimir for the quick response. Just wanted to confirm when I would be able to start connecting and submitting proposals as I still see this in my profile.

"Your profile has not yet been approved.
Once your profile has been approved you can view your default membership plan or upgrade your plan on this page"

Hi Haroon,

Your profile will be updated soon and you'll have the option to select a membership plan before receiving an appropriate number of Connects. Please review these resources before starting to submit proposals.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

Thanks a lot.

Same thing with my profile its more than 12 hours.

Hi H S,

Sorry for the delay, the team will review your profile as soon as possible and you will see an update on your account upon completion of the review process, thank you.

~Nina

Hi,

my profile has been under review for over 48 hours.. can you help with this?

Thanks!

Hello Mimi,

Our team will review your profile as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

Untitled

Hello,

My profile Completed 100%, I submit profile approve proposal before 24 hours. after 24 hours I not receive any reply email by Upwork. what should I do? 

I want to work Upwork Platform. Please help me

Hi Abhijit,

Our team will review your profile soon and share an update regarding its status. Thank you for your patience.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

Hi 

Thanks for the information. I am Waiting for this approval. 

Hello,

I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved....?
    Can you not have a status marker in the profile information so new users know whether or not they have been approved?

Thx,
Anil Mendapara

Hi Anil,

Your profile was approved a few months ago and since approval is a one time process, we don't have plans to indicate this information on freelancer profiles.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

Hi

Thanks for the information.

@Vladimir G wrote:

since approval is a one time process, we don't have plans to indicate this information on freelancer profiles.

That being the case, would seeing some Available Connects in Profile Settings > Membership & Connects indicate that a profile has been approved?

Community Manager

Hi John,

Once approved, new freelancers should receive a notification and once they log into their account get redirected to the membership plan selection landing page. They can also navigate to the Connects and Membership page from Settings or by clicking the 0 Connects available link, and if there's an option to select a membership plan that means their profile has been approved.

~ Vladimir
Upwork
pop20
Community Member

Also awaiting approval for over a week...

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Jakob,

Your profile is now approved.

Happy UpWorking!

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello, 

I am having the same issue regarding the profile approval. It's been more than twelve hours since I submitted my profile for approval. Please let me know if I have to wait longer.

Thanks in advance.

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Naimur,

Your profile is approved, happy UpWorking.

~ Goran
Upwork

I have submitted my profile yesterday. And got the notification is under approval.But it has not been approved yet.What should i do now?

Hello Swaleha,

Unfortunately, there is a delay of reviewing Upwork account registrations right now. Please wait a little more to have the result of your profile review.

Untitled
hocusp
Community Member

I have submitted my profile like 3 days ago. And got the notification is under approval.But it has not been approved yet.What should i do now? 

Hi Anthony,

I'll follow up with the team about your profile status and it will be reviewed as soon as possible.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Thanks! You are the best!

Hello,

My profile is under review for more than 12 hours. I created it on Thursday and still my profile has not yet been approved.

Please help me with this.

Also, could I know the reason for the delay?

Thank you in advance!

Hi Sviatoslav,

Our team will review your account and notify you regarding its status soon, apologies about the delay.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

Hi, Vladimir,

Is there the possibility for me to to speed up the process of rewieving my account? My friend had similar problem, to solve it faster, she connected with upwork team via Skype. I could do something like that, if it works better.

Thank you for your answer

Hi Sviatoslav,

Your profile has already been approved, congrats.

~ Vladimir
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths