profile is under review

Rim K Member Since: Oct 19, 2018
11 of 825
My profile is under review since last tow month
Please do the needful
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
12 of 825

Hi Rim, 

It looks like the team reached out to you through these support tickets here, and here with more information about your profile approval. Please refer to the tickets and update your profile according to the recommendation on the ticket. Once updated you may send it again for the team's review. 

-Avery
Untitled
Analisa J Member Since: Mar 28, 2019
13 of 825

Hi, 

My account is still under review after 6 business days. 

Thanks, 

Analisa

14 of 825

Hi Analisa, 

I checked your account and we can see that you are yet to submit your profile for review. You need to click the review application button to make sure you did not miss any section of the profile creation process. Any portion that is highlighted in red needs to be filled-in. In your case, you are yet to fill-in the city field of your application. Once you submit your application, it takes at least 24 to 48-hours for the process to complete and you will be notified via email about your account.

Let us know if our team can assist you further!

-Avery
Untitled
15 of 825

Hi Steven, 

I checked your account and can see that you are yet to add your city in the "City" field. When you type-in your city, you should see a drop-down option for your city. Kindly select your city from the drop-down option and try resubmitting your profile again for review.

Let me know if this doesn't work and I'll assist you further. 

-Avery
Untitled
Bella N Member Since: May 5, 2019
16 of 825

Hello,

I have some issue below and now is over 24 hrs already, Could you mind help me check on thia, Thank you sir!

Your profile is under review

You should hear back within 24 hours. You will be able to submit proposals once your profile is approved.

17 of 825

Hi Bella, 

I apologise for the delay. I have followed up your account with the team handling profile reviews so that they can proceed with reviewing your application to join Upwork. 

-Avery
Untitled
Debra S Member Since: Aug 30, 2018
18 of 825

How can I send a personal message to someone on the forum? I want to send the link to my Profile, which has been under review for two days.

Debra

**Edited for community guidelines**

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
19 of 825

Hi Debra,

I checked and your account has already been accepted and you have already sent few proposals to jobs. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Patrick H Member Since: Dec 8, 2017
20 of 825

Hi Valeria,

I also registered with Upwork a couple of days ago and received a notice stating that my profile would be reviewed in the ensuing 12 hours.  The notice is still on my account and I haven't received any word regarding my progress.  Please let me know how to move forward with this.

Regards,

Patrick