cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

profile is under review

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
21 of 829

Hi Patrick,

Your profile has been accepted and the pop up should be removed from your profile. If you need further help let me know.

Happy UpWorking!

Untitled
Cassidy B Member Since: Jan 13, 2018
22 of 829

I have also been waiting for my profile to be reviewed. I had a notice saying it would be done in the next 12 hours, but it has been well over that amount. I would appreciated any progress update

Thanks

Cassidy

Community Guru
Jo-An B Member Since: Aug 2, 2016
23 of 829

Hi Cassidy, We apologize for any delays. When new profiles are submitted or re-submitted for a review, they are reviewed in order they are received. Unfortunately, due to the volume of users applying to join Upwork delays are possible. Rest assured, you will receive an update in due time.

We appreciate your patience.

~ Jo-An

Untitled
Kasey K Member Since: Mar 22, 2018
24 of 829

Hi there!

I am also experiencing the same issue - my profile has been under review for a few days now. Is there any way to check on its approval status? 

Thank you!

Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
25 of 829

Hi Kasey,

Your profile has been accepted, congratulations! You can click on the "0 Available Connects" link to the right of your job feed, to select a membership plan and get your connects.

~Nina
Untitled
Jose Luis E Member Since: Mar 31, 2018
26 of 829

Hi!

My profile has been under review for 3 days now. Is there any way to check it? 

Thanks!!!

Shikaar M Member Since: Apr 2, 2018
27 of 829

I'm having the same problem...

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
28 of 829

Hi Shikaar,

Our team updated your profile and now is accepted, thank you!

Untitled
Tobias T Member Since: Apr 4, 2018
29 of 829

Hi Upwork Team,

The message says that I should hear back within 24 hours, but it has been about 24 hrs and I'm still under review. How long does this usually take? Is there something you could do or I should do?

Thank you
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
30 of 829

Hi Tobias, 

I apologise for the delay. I've followed this up with the team so that they can manually review your account. 

-Avery
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS