🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » profile is under review
Page options
d_fedorovich
Community Member

profile is under review

Hello, My friend have a problem. She received such message "Your profile is under review. You should hear back within 12 hours. You will be able to submit proposals once your profile is approved"It is almost 72 hours now but the status is still in Under Review. What she can do?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Dmitriy,

Could you please send me a private message with the link to your friends profile?

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

902 REPLIES 902

Hi Bhim and Harrison, 

I've shared your account details with the team to follow up on the status of your profile approval. Thank you for your patience.

~ Joanne
Upwork

My profile has been under review for almost 2 days now but it still says “You should hear back within 24 hours.” Can I do something about it? Appreciate it a lot.

Hi Ivanka,

Our team will review your profile as soon as possible and reach out to you via ticket, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

hi, Ive been on upwork for hours to message someone who can help me check on my account since its under review for more than 24 hours: my message couldn't go through, here is a link to my account https://www.upwork.com/ab/find-work/. In dire need. Appreciate it. Thanks in advance!

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Jane,

You will need to complete your profile up to 100%  and select one of our Membership Plans before you`re able to start sending proposals.  If you have any additional questions let us know, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi. Tnx for your quick response. Is there anyway you can have this account
checked, username: **Edited for Community Guidelines**. Its under review for more than 24 hrs.

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Jane,

Having more than one account is a serious violation of our TOS and I would strongly advise you to close one of your accounts. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Debra,

Is there anything I can help you with? If private details are involved feel free to reach out to me via PM. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

My profile has been under review for two days. I am eager to know its status. Can you help me? I'm copying my profile link below:https://www.upwork.com/o/profiles/users/_~01029045961b81b928/

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Debra, 

I checked your profile but was not able to locate what you were referring to, your profile is already accepted. Could you also send me a screenshot from your end via PM (click on my name). Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi
why my profile is not accepting. Its been 1 month I am facing this issue.

Hi Ayesha,

Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

my profile is under review.

Why?

Hi Anatoly,

Our team reached out to you via ticket to assist you further with your account. You can access your tickets on this Link, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Same issue here, 

Your profile is under review. You should hear back within 24 hours. You will be able to submit proposals once your profile is approved

this has been up for more than 24h, please help

Hi Mostafa,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ali,

The review process takes 24 hours from the time you submitted your profile for review. Once the process is complete, you will receive an email and a notification to your Upwork account to update you about your approval status. 

Thank you for reaching out to us!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello, I have the same situation would you please help me? my profile has been in 24 hours and still havent received any answer for the review. Thank you
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Noele, 

I'll go ahead and follow up with the team so that they can proceed with reviewing your account registration.

~ Avery
Upwork

Hello Valeria,

My profile is still showing under review though it more then 24hours.

https://www.upwork.com/o/profiles/users/_~01782b875c6d1a8945/

Hi Neeraj,

Our team will review your profile as soon as possible and will reach out to you with the results. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I have the same prolem. My profile is still under review after almost 72 hours. Please help. 

I am facing same issue, my profile is still under review for more than 72 hours. Please help me.

Hi,

I have created my profile last 4 days but still profile showing in review. Please help me how can I approve my profile.

Thanks

Hi Abid,

I checked your account and I can see that you are yet to submit your profile for review. You need to click the 'Review application' button to make sure you did not miss any section of the profile creation process. Any portion that is highlighted in red needs to be filled in. Please review your application and update the missing fields to be able to submit your profile for review. In this case, please update the city field and resubmit your profile for review. 

Once you submit your profile, it takes at least 24 to 48-hours for the process to complete and you will be notified via email about your account.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello dear Valeria, I see you are a moderator on Upwork, I really hope you can help me, I am trying to get my profile approved. I don't know what am I doing wrong, please help me. 
Much appreciated.

Hi Suzie,

I checked your account, and it looks like you already have an open ticket regarding your account. We'll follow-up with the team that's handling your ticket, and they'll update you directly on the same ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

• the same problem is happening to my friend's acount, what can she do 
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Meghety,

If the owner of the account needs further assistance, they may directly get in touch with us so that we can assist them. We are unable to discuss the details of another user's account with you for privacy reasons. We hope you understand.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Valeria,

I'm trying to join Upwork but it's still under review for the last few days, I'm continuously resubmitting. Please take a look to my profile.

kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Dmitry,

Your friends application to join Upwork wasn't accepted. Please, refer her to the notification that's now showing at the top of her account when she logs in.

~ Valeria
Upwork

She hasn't notifications.

Dmitriy,

I checked your friends account and a notification shows on the page upon login. We won't be able to share any further details about her account status here in the Community.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Hello My profile is under review for more than 12 hours. Anyone can help me?

Hi Eyal,

I checked and it looks like your profile has already been accepted.

Thanks.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Hi ma'am, can you also please check my profile? It has been more than 12 hours, I tried updating it but it's still taking too long.
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Gwen, 

You're profile is already approved. Welcome to Upwork!

To help you get started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

If you have questions, you may post it here in the Community, and the Moderators, and other Community members will be happy to help!

Good luck, and happy freelancing!

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi can you also please check my profile? It has been more than 48 hours ...

Thank you 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths