cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

profile is under review

Tobias T Member Since: Apr 4, 2018
31 of 837

Hi Avery,

Thank you for getting back to me and the quick update.

Cheers

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
32 of 837

Hi Tobias, 

Your profile has already been accepted! Welcome to Upwork! 

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

Good luck!

-Avery
Untitled
Tobias T Member Since: Apr 4, 2018
33 of 837

Hi Avery,

Thanks again for the quick approval. May I know when my connects are available to be used?

Thank you,

Tobias

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
34 of 837

Hi Tobias,

You will need to chose one of our Basic or Plus membership plan. Please go to Settings > Membership & Connects and select a plan in order to be able to start bidding on projects. If you would like to read more details about our membership plans check out this Help Article.

Untitled
Carl Patrick B Member Since: Jul 28, 2019
35 of 837

Hello Upwork,

It's already past 24 hours but my account is still unapproved. May I know any update, please? Thank you very much

Carl B.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
36 of 837

Hi Carl, 

I can confirm that your account is now accepted. Welcome to Upwork, Carl! 

I would recommend that you read up on these freelancer resources and these tips for avoiding questionable jobs, for help getting started, and for more information about working safely through Upwork. 

Good luck!

-Avery
Untitled
Mara Jean V Member Since: Sep 6, 2018
37 of 837

My account hasn't been approved yet but it's more than 24 hours now. What should I do? Help please. Thanks!

38 of 837

Hi Mara,

Just to confirm that you still haven`t submitted your application for a review. You will need to click on the green button Review Application on the bottom of the page and our team will receive your application. Thank you.

Untitled
Ritesh S Member Since: Feb 6, 2018
39 of 837

i have completed a 100%complete profile ,added portfolio,employment history,and pass tests relevent to my skills but my profile is not approved .why ? 

40 of 837

Hi Ritesh,

Your profile is accepted. You will need to select a membership plan to receive your monthly connects.
You can do this by going to Settings > Membership&Connects.

Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS