cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

profile is under review

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
41 of 831

Hi Skill,

Please allow 24 hours for the review to finish and our team will reach out to you with the results, thank you!

Untitled
Nasim K Member Since: Apr 19, 2018
42 of 831

sir plz help me too to get my profile approved. 

Your profile is under review. You should hear back within 24 hours. You will be able to submit proposals once your profile is approved

this has been up for more than 48hrs, please help

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
43 of 831

Hi Nasim, 

I checked your profile and would suggest that while you're waiting on your profile to be approved, please fill-in the missing sections of your profile to make it 100% complete. For a graphic designer's profile, it would be best if you can upload your portfolio so that the client's can see your previous projects. 

Once you have updated your profile, please resubmit it again for review. 

I would recommend that you read up on these tips to help you create a competitive profile that differentiates it from other graphic designers on Upwork. 

Good luck!

-Avery
Untitled
Alberto M Member Since: May 4, 2018
44 of 831

I have the same issue. What do I do? Who do I contact?

Wladislav P Member Since: Jun 18, 2018
45 of 831

Hi, Goran, can you please help me wth my profile approval? don't knowwhat to do

46 of 831

Hi Wladislav,

Please submit your application for a review and allow up to 24 hours for the review to be completed. Once the review is completed our team will reach out to you with the results, thank you!

Untitled
md jahid H Member Since: Jul 18, 2018
47 of 831

Same issue here, 

Your profile is under review. You should hear back within 24 hours. You will be able to submit proposals once your profile is approved

this has been up for more than 24h, please help

-jahid

48 of 831

Hi Md,

Our team has already reached out to you with more details about this via ticket, you can access your tickets on this Link. Thank you.

Untitled
Junior M Member Since: Feb 3, 2019
49 of 831

Hi, so I'm created my profile about 3 months ago...Never received an e-mail saying anything about "your profile is under review".

I filled everything on my profile and when I click "Review Application" it reloads the page to the same thing..

I never got out of the message below in the picture.

What can I do? I just want to start working but I never receive e-mails from you guys talking about my application...

Community Guru
Mary H Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
50 of 831

Hi Junior,

I have checked the account for you and I can see that you have not completed the registration. You must select a City and then submit your application for review.

- Mary
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS