🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » profile is under review
Page options
d_fedorovich
Community Member

profile is under review

Hello, My friend have a problem. She received such message "Your profile is under review. You should hear back within 12 hours. You will be able to submit proposals once your profile is approved"It is almost 72 hours now but the status is still in Under Review. What she can do?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Dmitriy,

Could you please send me a private message with the link to your friends profile?

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

902 REPLIES 902

Kenza,

Please check my first reply to you in this thread, thank you!

~Nina

Hey Upwork,

I applied 24 hours ago and I haven't been approved yet. Is it possible that I'm missing some information? Will you let me know if my application isn't accepted? 

Thanks,

Kyle Norton

my profile is: https://www.upwork.com/o/profiles/users/_~013d7bb82a78ea0f87/

Hi Kyle,

I can confirm that your profile has been approved! You can now click on the right hand side of your 'Job feed' page, on the link that says '0 Available connects'. That will take you to a page where you can select which membership plan you would like, and then you can start sending proposals.

~Nina

Can you please check my account? It has been well over 24 hours.

Thanks!

keith59
Community Member

Hello My account is under review and it's after about 12 hours. What's happening?

Hi Keith,

Your profile has already been accepted. Check out this posts and resources in it for some great tips on how to get to a successful start on Upwork.

~ Valeria
Upwork
eskridge-scott
Community Member

Hello, My profile is under review. Do I have to wait more? Please let me know when it will be resumed. Thank you,

Hi Scott,

Our team will review your profile and will notify you regarding your profile status within the next 12 hours.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

Hello! How can i know my profile is approved or not?

Hi Andleeb,

Your profile has been approved and you should be able to select your Membership under Settings> Membership & Connects. That said, you can continue improving your profile and complete it 100%.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Hello may I asked if how can i know if my profile was approved already?I didn't received any emails or notifications  regarding this. Thank you!

Hello Marlean Mae,

welcome on Upwork! I visited your page and it appears your profile has been approved - I can see details such as your overview, tests and working experience. This means you are an active, searchable (-->"employable") freelancer! I remember my application took over 12 hours to be approved and I'm not sure I got a notification .

Best of luck 

Anna Kourteli

Virtual Assistant

Hi Marlean Mae,

I can confirm your account is active. Please fix the punctuation errors in your profile overview, include more information about your past experience and streamline your profile title.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

Hello upwork community please tell me if my account is approve ?

Hi Laiba,

You'll be notified once your profile is approved and will see that you have available connects on your FInd Work page. You can also improve your profile and update it with more professional picture. Make sure words are capitalized where appropriate, there are no grammar or spelling mistakes and all information about your skills and experience is accurate and truthful.

~ Valeria
Upwork

My profile has passed 12hours of review. What is happening?

Mine as well.  Over 24 hours.  Can someone help look into it?

Andleeb,

I can confirm that your profile was approved, now all you need to do is select a membership plan by clicking on 'Connects'.

~Nina

sure, thank you.

earl_moline-john
Community Member

My account is under review for more than 12 hours. Please help me!

Hi John,

I can confirm your profile was approved earlier today.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

Hello, I refreshed the page but I can see this message "Your profile is under review You should hear back within 12 hours. You will be able to submit proposals once your profile is approved" Help me~

Hi John E.

Could you please refresh your page again and see if the notification is still showing? 

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Upwork

Wow great! It's approved. Thank you so much.

How do i know that my profile has been appoved. I didn't receive any notification.

Hi Miriam,

Someone from our team will reach out to you to assist you further. Please check your email. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
john-moline
Community Member

My account is under review as well. Your profile is under review You should hear back within 12 hours. You will be able to submit proposals once your profile is approved. Can you help me?

Hi John,

It looks like you recently updated your profile and re-submitted it for another review. The team reviews submissions in the order they receive them and will review yours as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Greetings

Its 2 days  since i made my account when can i expect to have my account to be verified? its been more than over 12 hours.

Thanks

Hello Mark,

We're sorry for the inconvenience. The team reviews new freelancers profile in the order they are submitted and will review yours as soon as possible. Thank you for understanding.

Untitled
ciobanu-stefan
Community Member

Hi,

I create an upwork account and it is said that my account would be approved after 12 hours of review. I have waited more than a day but my account is still not approved.

Please let me know what i should do.

Please help me.

Regards,

Ciobanu

@Ciobanu S wrote:

Please let me know what i should do.

You should wait.

And while you wait, get rid of the first line of your overview which is the only one that shows in the preview of your profile.

-----------
"Where darkness shines like dazzling light"   —William Ashbless

Hi Ciobanu,

Your profile will be reviewed shortly.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Hello,

My account is not approved and under review for more than a day.

I just decided to start freelancing and made a new account on upwork but i can't bid on projects.

If anyone knows, please help me.

Thanks in advance,

Paul

Hi Paul,

The team will review your profile as soon as possible and you'll receive a notification once it's approved.

Thanks.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Hello,

My account is not approved after 12 hours of review. Please help me.

What should i do to have my account approved?

Thanks,

Nesta

Nesta and Mark,

The team will review your profiles as soon as possible.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Same issue for me, and I don't know how to contact support. Can anyone help?

Hi! Few days have passed and im still seeing that 12 hour message for approval. My Profile is 100% finished, and i have done few tests and passed. What is the issue?
And also, my fiance applied for upwork, she has same skills as i have and she has been rejected 3-4 times now? Profile is also at 100%

Not everyone is accepted, many categories are already oversubscribed. At least you haven't been rejected yet....

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths