cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

profile is under review

Keynan K Member Since: Jan 15, 2018
51 of 825

Hello! 

I am experiencing the same issue , with my profile not being qpproved. i have a 100% completed profile.

Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
52 of 825

Hello Keynan,

We're sorry for the inconvenience. Our team will review your profile as soon as possible. Thank you.

Untitled
Abnas C Member Since: Jan 19, 2018
53 of 825

Hello, i have a problem. i received such message "Your profile is under review. You should hear back within 12 hours. You will be able to submit proposals once your profile is approved"It is almost 36 hours now but the status is still in Under Review. What i can do?

my account link is https://www.upwork.com/o/profiles/users/_~01afe141e40a3bd9a8/

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
54 of 825

Hi Abnas, 

I checked your profile and can see that it has already been accepted. Welcome to Upwork! 

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

-Avery
Untitled
Edgar B Member Since: Jan 26, 2018
55 of 825

Hello

My profile is still under review.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
56 of 825

Hi Edgar, 

Please 12 to 24 hours and our team will contact you directly with results about your profile, thank you.

Untitled
Jesus Antonio A Member Since: Feb 19, 2018
57 of 825

Hi Valeria, I've registered on Upwork since last Friday and I am still waiting more than 24 hours, as the company says, that is the time for be approved. 

I hope to have an answer as soon as is possible. 

Thanks, Jesus.

Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
58 of 825

Hello Jesus,

I'm sorry to hear that. I have escalated your concern. One of our representatives will reach out to you shortly. Thank you.

Untitled
Neeraj R Member Since: Feb 18, 2018
59 of 825

Hello Valeria,

It's been more than 4 days since I created my profile. It is 100% complete, but it still shows that it is under review process. Can you please help me or give an ETA for the same.

Regards,

Neeraj

Nonso E Member Since: Mar 5, 2018
60 of 825

Hello Valeria,

My profile has been under review for longer than the 24 hours that was stipulated and I would like to know what can be done about it.

Please help.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS