cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

profile is under review

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
871 of 879

Hi George and Abedayo,

Our team will review your application and reach out to you both with the results as soon as possible. Thank you.

Untitled
George K Member Since: Nov 26, 2019
872 of 879
Hi,

Just wanted to know the status update on my application.

Thanks,
George
Alper Tunga O Member Since: Nov 28, 2019
873 of 879

Hello,

My account is under review from 2 days, still it says in 24 hours you will hear back. Did I do something wrong about W-8BEN, 'cause I found the from I downloaded it then I fill the required sections. Also I got an printout and I did sign it too but I didnt find a place for upload it.

What should I do now?

874 of 879

Hi Alper,

Our team will review your profile as soon as possible and will reach out to you with the results. 
Regarding your W-8BEN form, there's no need to upload it anywhere. Please follow the instructions here on how to fill out the form. Thank you.

Untitled
Vishal K Member Since: Nov 28, 2019
875 of 879

heloo

when my profile is reviwed?

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

876 of 879

Hi Vishal,

Our team will review your profile and reach out to you with the results as soon as possible. Thank you.

Untitled
Cheryl L Member Since: Nov 28, 2019
877 of 879

Hi, I am new to upwork and have created a profile for myself. I understand that my profile will have to be reviewed and I will receive a notification whether or not it has been accepted or rejected within 24 hours. It has been 3 days and it is still under review. Can I ask if anyone else has this problem or is there a solution? I would really like to start applying for jobs as soon as I have a couple of them saved. 

Thank you.

878 of 879

Hi Cheryl,

Our team will review your application and reach out to you with the results as soon as possible. Thank you.

Untitled
Chams Eddine M Member Since: Nov 29, 2019
879 of 879

Hello,

The profile of my friend was submitted since 5 days and until now is under review.

What she can do?

Thanks 

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS