cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

profile is under review

Jorge S Member Since: Apr 4, 2018
81 of 827

Hello!

I have a freelancer that I am setting up an agency with. I was able to add her yet her prile has now been under review for a week. I see you might be able to help 

Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
82 of 827

Hi Jorge,

Unfortunately we won't be able to share information regarding another user's account on Upwork. Thank you for understanding.

~Nina
Untitled
Akshath N Member Since: Apr 7, 2018
83 of 827

Hi my profile has been under review for the past 48 hours could you please check and get back to me at the earliest.

Thanks

Link to my profile **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
84 of 827

Hi Akshath,

I'm happy to let you know that your profile has been accepted. Please log in and check. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Amol L Member Since: Mar 20, 2017
85 of 827

Hello, My friend have a problem. He received such message "Your profile is under review. You should hear back within 24 hours. You will be able to submit proposals once your profile is approved"It is meny hours now but the status is still in Under Review. What he can do?
Here it is his upwork profile
**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
86 of 827

Hi Amol,

Unfortunately I can`t share details for another user with you, I can also confirm that our team has already shared the results of the review with your friend. Thank you!

Untitled
Dhana S Member Since: Jun 29, 2018
87 of 827

Hi Team,

Can you please approve my profile.

It is not getting submitted when i click on the Resubmit button.

Can you please help

Thank you

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
88 of 827

Hi Dhana,

Please, make sure your overview, title, name, certifications, employment and education history sections do not have spelling, punctuation and grammatical errors, and the words are capitalized where appropriate. It's better to use complete sentences that read well. Additionally, please note that contact information or links that lead to sites that contain contact information aren't allowed in any section of freelancer profile.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Aqeel A Member Since: Jul 18, 2018
89 of 827
Hi Valeria,

Hope you're well. I registered with Upwork two days ago and was notified that my profile would be reviewed in the next 24 hours. My account still bears the same notification. Please let me know how to expedite the process.

Warmest regards,
Aqeel Yousafzai
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
90 of 827

Hi Aqeel,

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update. Our team will update profile shortly and reach out to you with the results. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS