🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » profile is under review
Page options
d_fedorovich
Community Member

profile is under review

Hello, My friend have a problem. She received such message "Your profile is under review. You should hear back within 12 hours. You will be able to submit proposals once your profile is approved"It is almost 72 hours now but the status is still in Under Review. What she can do?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Dmitriy,

Could you please send me a private message with the link to your friends profile?

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

902 REPLIES 902
uzce4
Community Member

My profile is not approving from the past week.

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Sanjeev,

Your profile has been accepted. If you still haven`t selected a membership plan please do so by going to, Settings > Membership & Connects.

~ Goran
Upwork

How to know if profile is already approved? I haven't received email yet confirming that my profile is approved.

Hi Michelle,

Your profile has been already approved, you have also selected a membership plan and received connects. 
You can start biding on projects, happy Upworking.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello,I would like to know if my profile has been approved?

Hi Nathalie,

Congratulations your profile has been approved. You will only need to select one of our membership plans, you can do this by going to Settings > Membership & Connects.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you, Goran!

How will I know if my profile is already approve? I did not receive notification this time.

Hi Jency,

Congratulations your profile has been approved. You will only need to select one of our membership plans, you can do this by going to Settings > Membership & Connects.

~ Goran
Upwork

I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved?

Hi Carl,

Your profile is approved. You will only need to select one of our membership plans, you can do this by going to Settings > Membership & Connects.

~ Goran
Upwork

i have not received any confirmation mail regarding status of my profile which was created yesterday..plz help me out with this.

Hi Venu,

Your profile has been approved, I can see that you have already started sending proposals.
You can check out this Thread to learn more about getting started here.

~ Goran
Upwork

how am I know if my profile is approved?

Hi Sumaiya,

Your profile is approved. You will only need to select one of our membership plans, you can do this by going to Settings > Membership & Connects.

~ Goran
Upwork

hello,i have updated all the requirement things and update my profile.can you now check the my updated profile and approved it ?

Hi Dhruvin,

Thank you for contacting us and for sharing your concern.

Please, review and follow the guidelines prompted in your profile. Once you re-submit your profile, we’ll take another look to see if there sufficient need for your skills and experience in the marketplace.

Felix
Untitled

hello,

thank you for reply.

i have updated each section such as profile descripion, portfolio, skills, certifications, tests, employment history,education .

Can you now  tell me what is remain or  what is the missing ?

Hi Dhruvin,

If the guidelines you were pointed to have been followed, please, click on the Resubmit Profile button to have your profile verified.

Screenshot from February 11, 2018 3_07 PM.png

Felix
Untitled

hello , i  click the resubmit button   and now the messae display  which is metion below

upworkmsg.png

Hi Dhruvin,

Our team has sent you a ticket with more detail explanation about this, you can access your tickets on this Link.

~ Goran
Upwork

My profile currently states that within 24hr the review will be completed. It has been 48hrs already, no response yet. What should I expect?

Hi Jareen, 

It looks like your profile has already been accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform.

For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

Good luck!

~ Avery
Upwork

Great to hear that! However still when I am requesting for submitting any proposal it says “ My profile is under review you should hear back within 24 hours. “ Also I haven’t received any approval mail. I am bit confused. I am attaching the screenshot here.

Hi Jareen, 

Could you please try selecting a membership plan by going to your Settings > Membership & Connects, and pick out a plan that best suits your needs. Afterwards, please try submitting proposals to jobs within your job category, and skill set. Let me know if the issue persists. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi there.

I just had a question, I signed up last night, still under review. 

I believe I had an account made like many years ago, would affect my current application? I don't even remember the login for that account. 

Just hope you won't affect me.

Thanks!

Hi Kelvin,

Our review process can take up to 24 hours. Please send me a PM with your email from the first account so that our can review this further, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

I tried to send you a private message, however the result below:

You do not have sufficient privileges for this resource or its parent to perform this action.

Click your browser's Back button to continue.

Thanks!

Hi Kelvin,

Sorry about this, one of our team members will contact you directly and assist you further.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi there, i applied to get my account approved 2-3 days ago but still haven't gotten a reply. I was wondering if it will be anytime soon?

Hi Ben,

We'll follow up with the team about your profile status and they review it as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Valeria
Upwork

I would like to know if my profile is approved since no emails has been sent to me

Hi Saeed,

You will only need to select your membership plan and you can start biding on projects. You can do this by going to Settings > Membership & Connects.

~ Goran
Upwork
arrianj
Community Member

cylver1z
Community Member

Hello Arrian,

We're sorry for the inconvenience. I will follow up this with our team. You'll have the result of your profile review shortly. Thank you.

Untitled

Hi Everyone,

I've registered 3 days ago and still under review

could you please check

thanks in advance!

Hello Eugene,

We're sorry for the inconvenience. I will follow up this with our team. Our team representative will reach out you with the result of your profile review shortly. Thank you.

Untitled
arrianj
Community Member

Please, It's been four days since I made my account and It Still not verified, can someone check If something os wrong please

Hello Caroline,

I'm sorry to hear that. I just made a follow up on your profile review. Our team representative will reach out you with the result of your profile review shortly. Thank you.

Untitled
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths