🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » profile is under review
Page options
d_fedorovich
Community Member

profile is under review

Hello, My friend have a problem. She received such message "Your profile is under review. You should hear back within 12 hours. You will be able to submit proposals once your profile is approved"It is almost 72 hours now but the status is still in Under Review. What she can do?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Dmitriy,

Could you please send me a private message with the link to your friends profile?

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

902 REPLIES 902
albertpages87
Community Member

My profile is under review for more than 48h. When will be reviewed?

Hi Albert,

Our team will review your application and reach out to you with the results. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
valex007
Community Member

I have submitted my account for two days and it is still under review instead of the 24hours review  as promise. 

Any help please?

Hi George and Abedayo,

Our team will review your application and reach out to you both with the results as soon as possible. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
jojikolath
Community Member

Hi,

Just wanted to know the status update on my application.

Thanks,
George
altuoz
Community Member

Hello,

My account is under review from 2 days, still it says in 24 hours you will hear back. Did I do something wrong about W-8BEN, 'cause I found the from I downloaded it then I fill the required sections. Also I got an printout and I did sign it too but I didnt find a place for upload it.

What should I do now?

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Alper,

Our team will review your profile as soon as possible and will reach out to you with the results. 
Regarding your W-8BEN form, there's no need to upload it anywhere. Please follow the instructions here on how to fill out the form. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
livevishalkumar
Community Member

heloo

when my profile is reviwed?

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Vishal,

Our team will review your profile and reach out to you with the results as soon as possible. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
xinnyi
Community Member

Hi, I am new to upwork and have created a profile for myself. I understand that my profile will have to be reviewed and I will receive a notification whether or not it has been accepted or rejected within 24 hours. It has been 3 days and it is still under review. Can I ask if anyone else has this problem or is there a solution? I would really like to start applying for jobs as soon as I have a couple of them saved. 

Thank you.

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Cheryl,

Our team will review your application and reach out to you with the results as soon as possible. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello,

The profile of my friend was submitted since 5 days and until now is under review.

What she can do?

Thanks 

heracles00
Community Member

My profile is under review now.

How can I resolve it?

**Edited for community guidelines**

It's my email address on Upwork.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jose,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further advise you regarding your account status.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
97a5723d
Community Member

Hi , i have a problem.

Your profile is under review

You should hear back within 24 hours. You will be able to submit proposals once your profile is approved

Thanks.

Hi Alina,

It can take up to 24 hours for a profile to be reviewed. Meanwhile, you can update your profile with more information about your skills and experience and include portfolio items, information about your education, previous employment and other experiences. 

~ Valeria
Upwork
tom_s1107
Community Member

Hello, I am getting this one after profile creation on your platform.

Your profile is under review

We will email you within 24 hours to let you know if your profile was approved. You will be able to submit proposals if it is approved.

How long should this actually take, since I am not sure it's general process or not.

Can you help for having this approval process more quickly?

Thanks!

Hi Thomas,

As you saw on the message received, it can take up to 24 hours for the review to be completed. Once you are all set, you should be able to start bidding for jobs in the Upwork marketplace.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
marogy-mouayad
Community Member

Hi,

My account is in under review. If you can not fix this issue, I will close my account.

Thanks

Hi Marogy,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via email to assist you further with your account.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

My profile is also being reviewed. Can you help me get this process done asap? What should I do?

Hi Paul,

I've shared your concern with the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket

~ Joanne
Upwork
d9c0bff0
Community Member

Hello, My Sister have a problem. She received such message "Your profile is under review. You should hear back within 12 hours. You will be able to submit proposals once your profile is approved"It is almost 72 hours now but the status is still in Under Review. What she can do?

Here profile link:

https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01ff9f89de3ad51d1a

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths