profile not found

hi
i have create a profile minutes ago
but suddenly i have not found my profile

13 REPLIES 13
voskerchian
Community Member

Ahmed,

What does it mean you can't find your profile?

yes

when i  go to profile icone and press on  view upwork profile i see this message (This profile is no longer available.)

Thanks for intersted

Hello Ahmed,

This is just a guess, but could it be that you need to verify your account first. 

Or maybe your privacy is set to private and you are not logged in while trying to view your profile. Just a guess.

If not anything like above, hopefully someone will respond shortly who knows the exact answer here.

Otherwise, contact Upwork customer support.

~~~Solayman

petra_r
Community Member

@Ahmed A wrote:

hi
i have create a profile minutes ago
but suddenly i have not found my profile

Without a real photo Upwork will not approve or show your profile...

ok how to eidt my profile now and put a real picture

ell with that face why would you want people to find you?  It not Halloween yet.

Hi Ahmed,

I see that this is a client account and you haven't posted a project yet. To update your picture, please log in and go to settings> account info> edit.

~ Joanne
Upwork

Thanks all

i already want to go to my profile to update and change any thing but i cant found it

is there any help from upwork support

Hi Ahmed,

Please go to your account settings and chose top tab on left, ''My Info''. Kindly chose your current photo and click on ''Upload different image'' in the bottom left corner in order to upload a new profile photo. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

my info no active

i cant access my info 

that what i have

Hi Ahmed,

I'm sorry about your experience! I checked this for you and on our end and was not able to replicate the issue you are experiencing. Please clear your cache and cookies and try using different browser. If the issue shows on your end after this please let us know and our team will assist you further. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

there is no team support at this site ?

where you team ?

Click on the picture in the profile.
It will open a window.
In that window "Upload Photo"...
That's it.

I may add, your profile image is from a character set I created years ago. Funny seeing it on a profile pic.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths