🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: profile page doesn´t work
Page options
ifu96188
Community Member

profile page doesn´t work

I´m trying to complete my profile page.  Under both the following headings there are no options available

What is you english proficency and what are the number of hours available to work.  There seems to be a coding issue as there is no dropdown and a bunch of script in both boxes.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Jack,

Please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. If you`re still experiencing the same problem let me know what type of browsers did you used, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Jack,

Please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. If you`re still experiencing the same problem let me know what type of browsers did you used, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
benhp
Community Member

I'm having the same exact issue.  Any idea on when this will be fixed as I'm currently stuck in limbo being unable to complete my profile?

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ben, 

I wanted to check if the issue still persists for you? If it does, could you please send your browser type so that I can send you instructions on how to send us a .har file? Our team would like to look into this further as we're unable to replicate it from our end. 

~ Avery
Upwork
benhp
Community Member

Yes, I’m still having the problem but only if I use the Microsoft Edge web browser. I have to switch to Google Chrome for it to work but I’m sure you guys want it to where it’s working on all different types of browsers
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Yes, Ben. That is the goal. 

Do you mind sending us a .har file from your Microsoft Edge browser? 

To generate HAR file in Microsoft Edge:

1. Browse to the URL where you are seeing the issue.

2. Navigate to Developer tools (use F12 as a shortcut) and select the "Network" tab.

3. Refresh the page to start capturing the traffic between the browser to the server, or click on a link with which you are seeing the issue. The aim is to reproduce the issue and capture the output.

4. Click on "Export as HAR" followed be Save As... to save the HAR file.

Once generated, you can send it to me through a private message so that we can share it with the team for their review. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Profile page in edge still giving errors  

Won't do English proficiency

Won't do # hours available

404 errors in the HAR

You should fix this... It's not isolated. It's your web page

Hi Julie,

Please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in using another browser (Chome, Firefox, Safari) while we investigate on the issue further. You may also check if you are using MS Edge version 44 or higher as stated on the list of supported browsers.  

I have the latest version of ME and I'm still running into all the same problems. It's reached the point where I use a completely different browser just so that I can operate on all of Upwork.

It's rather annoying that I have to use a different browser just for one website, Upwork's. It's not because I need to clear my cache or any of the other little things on the checklist you guys have to troubleshoot the errors I encounter while using ME. 

I'm not sure what it is but I guess until you guys fix whatever is wrong on your end I'll just have to keep using a seperate browser  😕

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths