cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

profile photo

Highlighted
Daria B Member Since: Jun 2, 2017
1 of 14

I completed my profile (ready to be submitted) but the picture I have will not upload. I get an error message stating the photo needs to be 250px by 250px. I am unable to determine how to make this photo meet the guidelines.

Community Guru
John K Member Since: Feb 17, 2015
BEST ANSWER
2 of 14

Give this a try. I had to enlarge it a bit to make it 250x250. Also, Upwork algorithms sometimes have issues with glasses, so if this doesn't work, you may have to take a picture without glasses.

3 of 14

thanks John that worked what ever you did...

Community Guru
Virginia F Member Since: Feb 15, 2016
4 of 14

She's all set - I PM'd her a resized image. I figured why make it easy for someone who needed one to steal her profile photo?

Community Guru
5 of 14

Virginia, I didn't think of that, but if someone were determined enough to steal someone else's profile photo, they can steal it directly from their profile, then resize it upward so it's 250x250, maybe sharpen it a bit so it's less fuzzy, etc. Besides, she already provided this photo as an attachment, so a thief could take the attachment and just do what I did. Nonetheless, PM'ing a resized photo was a nice touch. Cat Wink

6 of 14

John K wrote:

Virginia, I didn't think of that, but if someone were determined enough to steal someone else's profile photo, they can steal it directly from their profile, then resize it upward so it's 250x250, maybe sharpen it a bit so it's less fuzzy, etc. Besides, she already provided this photo as an attachment, so a thief could take the attachment and just do what I did. Nonetheless, PM'ing a resized photo was a nice touch. Cat Wink

Lol. See, what did I tell you JK? My brain is not functioning as it should these days. Of course there was already an attachment in her post.
Smiley Embarassed

Community Guru
7 of 14

Virginia, it's the thought that counts. Cat Wink

8 of 14

Could you also help with mine? I have attached the photo.

Sheila

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
9 of 14

Hi Sheila,

You can use an online image converter to make the image with 250x250 dimensions. I will also as k one of our team members to contact you directly and assist you with this.

Untitled
Sheila M Member Since: Oct 21, 2017
10 of 14

Thanks. I figured it out.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS