🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » profile ranking methods
Page options
ahmadshabbir78
Community Member

profile ranking methods

Hello, I am a graphic designer.
What are the tricks of Upwork profile ranking?
Which types of titles and overview Upwork like and recommend.
What are Upwork profile SEO techniques to come at the top level at search?
Please answer me briefly with some examples.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
avirockx007
Community Member

Hey Ahmed

Sorry but there are no concepts like SEO, Rankings, etc here on Upwork. There is no ranking for freelancer's profile. You have to work hard to get to the top. There are no short cuts for your goals. Upwork is a very unique freelancing platform it's not like any other platform(sorry no names :)). I'll advise you to create portfolios, create your profile in a way through which it looks unique. When submitting proposals tell your client what can you do for him/her. Don't write copy-paste material. They won't even bother to read it.

Hope you get a successful journey on here!

Thanks

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
prestonhunter
Community Member

That is not how this works.

avirockx007
Community Member

Hey Ahmed

Sorry but there are no concepts like SEO, Rankings, etc here on Upwork. There is no ranking for freelancer's profile. You have to work hard to get to the top. There are no short cuts for your goals. Upwork is a very unique freelancing platform it's not like any other platform(sorry no names :)). I'll advise you to create portfolios, create your profile in a way through which it looks unique. When submitting proposals tell your client what can you do for him/her. Don't write copy-paste material. They won't even bother to read it.

Hope you get a successful journey on here!

Thanks

lysis10
Community Member

My profile views chart looks like a sine wave.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths