🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » proposal doesn't show to client
Page options
48f6c2ee
Community Member

proposal doesn't show to client

I created my account recently and applied for various jobs spent almost all of my connects but not a single client even response to my proposals I wonder why is this happen, then i realise that my proposals doesn't show up to client as i recently applied for a job and i was the first one to apply for that job, but some how some time later the job activity section was like "unanswered proposals" = 0 , and it doesn't my propsal.

is there any solution?

5 REPLIES 5
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sajjad, 

I checked your account and confirm that your potential clients received your proposal. I also checked the job posts, and it sounds like you're referring to "Unanswered Invites" on the "Activity on this job" section of a job. Clients send out invites to freelancers to invite them to send a proposal for their job post. This specific section of the job post displays how many invitations were not responded to by freelancers. 

I hope that clarifies it. Let us know if you have other questions!

~ Avery
Upwork
48f6c2ee
Community Member

Thanks for the clarification I was assuming that I wasn't showing up to them but that lets me wonder why I haven't picked up by them.

martina_plaschka
Community Member

You can rest assured that upwork does not hide your proposals from clients. 

4c5b9f71
Community Member

New to the platform myself, so share the freustration that you have. 

I would suggest since your new do the Upwork Readiness test to get more connects back. 

Also make a point to hand type a connect asking the client for an interview to see if you guys are a fit for the project. 

Reply will still be delayed but it would be using connects wisely. 

Hope you found this helpful,  Thank You 

Thanks for the advice next time I will make sure to do that.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths