🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » proposal problems
Page options
karlwadsworth
Community Member

proposal problems

Every time I try to submit a proposal a get a message telling me to udate my payment to 3 dollars or more. My profile is set at 18 dollars. I've tried several time and with different proposals but it's the same each time. Any help would be appreciated.

6 REPLIES 6
JoanneP

Hi Karl,

I'm sorry to hear of the trouble. Have you cleared your cache and cookies and tried a different browser? Was it still showing you the same error? 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Yes exactly the same error every time. I'm using Chrome.

Karl, you can set a different hourly rate in each proposal you send, so the proposal rate is not automatically set to your profile rate. Perhaps you've left the proposal rate at $0. Take another look at your proposal, and see what rate is shown there.

Sorry but I can't even get as far as submitting because this message stops me

Hi Karl,

I can see that you were able to communicate with our team and they assist you regarding the change in hourly rate. Please continue to communicate with our team on that existing ticket, share more details with them and they will assist you further! Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Karl,

One of our team members will reach out to you and assist directly, you can access your ticket on this link. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths