cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

proposal

ashishsankhua
Ashish S Member Since: Dec 5, 2016
1 of 12

how many proposal can be submitted in one month.

then whether i can apply proposal for next month or not??

niag
Community Guru
Nia G Member Since: May 3, 2016
2 of 12

Although many jobs cost just 2 connects, there are some that may cost more or less. The number of connects you have will determine the number of jobs you can apply to. You can read about connects here.

Your connects either reset or rollover each month, so the same goes for submitting proposals next month. 

mwiggenhorn
Community Guru
Mary W Member Since: Nov 10, 2014
3 of 12

Ashish, you need to rewrite your profile and make it original, not copied from somewhere else.

mtngigi
Community Guru
Virginia F Member Since: Feb 15, 2016
4 of 12

He also needs to graduate from grade school first.

cupidmedia
Community Guru
Jennifer D Member Since: Feb 15, 2016
5 of 12

You also need to fix your location. The British Indian Ocean Territory is only occupied by British and US military personnel and contractors and has no town/city called "Bhadrak" - that appears to be in India.

You also need to give yourself an actual title. I don't know what "catia" means.

Your certifications, portfolio items, and tests should be relevant to the type of work you're looking for. You should remove the Windows XP test as no one cares about Windows XP any more, not even Microsoft.

It's very unlikely you're going to get any work here with your profile as it is right now, and you're just wasting your time and connects.

(Edited to fix typo)

ashishsankhua
Ashish S Member Since: Dec 5, 2016
6 of 12

Can Somebody review my profile ,and tell me whether i am ready for applying proposal or not

and please tell me what to add more to attract more client

mwiggenhorn
Community Guru
Mary W Member Since: Nov 10, 2014
7 of 12

You cannot copy and paste your profile.  It must be 100% original, written by you.

katrinabeaver
Community Guru
Katrina B Member Since: Jan 9, 2011
8 of 12

It would really help if you would write your own overview and not copy cover letters from the internet.  You need to tell clients what you have to offer and how your skills can fulfill their needs. 

"Fairness is giving all people the treatment they earn and deserve. It doesn't mean treating everyone alike-Coach John Wooden"
colettelewis
Community Guru
Nichola L Member Since: Mar 13, 2015
9 of 12

Ashish,

Your profile will not do, as you have copied it from the Internet. You might be a fast writer, but in English you are not accurate. You are offering skills that have absolutely nothing to do with the qualifications you have.

I would suggest that you get a little more real-world experience in your field and then try some freelancing. 

People can look very young I know, but in this picture you look about twelve. This would also make clients wonder about the veracity of your profile.

jmlaidlaw
Community Guru
Janean L Member Since: Apr 6, 2016
10 of 12

Props to Ashish for accurately representing his level of English. That gives him more credibility here than many who seek advice.