🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » provide additional verification document
Page options
qq-sobia
Community Member

provide additional verification document

Hello,

I just started using upwork. I was never employeed any where in my life, it is just start of my carrier. I am unable to submit proposals as it requires to provide identificationi documents. I have uploaded my ID Card picture, but it requires to upload any financial statement as well. Being a fresh starter of my career, I currently donot own any bank account or any other financial statement to upload here. Help me to resolve this issue, I am in process of opening the account with bank, but it may take 2 weeks to get it ready to show to upwork.

Please solve my issue as I can start submitting proposals on upwork now.

Thank you

6 REPLIES 6
qq-sobia
Community Member

I am living with my family in my father house, no utility bills are on my own name.. Please help me to solve this problem asap

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sobia,

I checked your ticket and our team has provided appropriate help article about acceptable documents for your verification process. Please post your documents using the secure link provided in your ticket, which you can find here. Please use the verification link, provided in the ticket, to initiate the process and our agent will follow up to guide you through the process and advise you directly about your documents concern. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

I am currently renting a place and All the utility bills are addressed in the landlady’s name. I also plan to move a new apartment next year and I don’t have a credit card. Please help! What do I do?

Hi Mark, 

I can see that you have already updated your open ticket. I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case so that they can reach out to you and assist you with your concern.

~ Avery
Upwork

My account has been suspended because of the ID verification request.There are spelling mistake in my ID card and credit card attached to my upwork profile. I have attached my ID card to upwork comunity.  but can't upload my credit card to it. Because there were some spelling mistake in my both card. I have attached my both ID card and credit card. Kindly look into it. And what to do in this case

Waiting for the response

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Saad,

Our team has already reached out to you via ticket with detailed instructions on how to complete your verification. Please refer to your ticket with number 27414697, you can access your tickets on this Link. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths