🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » question about pending contract from Upwork T...
Page options
tomliuwhite
Community Member

question about pending contract from Upwork Talent Group

Today I received an offer. It required 3 steps in order to accept the offer: Review terms, Complete tasks, Accept offer. I find out this offer is from Upwork Talent Group, so it requires these extra steps。 I complete tasks by filing out the questionnaire. Then it shows the offer is 'under review':Upwork needs to review the information you provided. If you’re still waiting after 3 days, you can request an update with Enterprise Customer Support.

My questions are:

1, how long normally will it take for review? on my job proposal, I told the client that I was able to finish it within 24hours. My concern is if I can accept this offer within 1 day.

2, The page shows: Upwork Talent Group, you'll also join their Talent Cloud® network and get: Exclusive access to jobs posted by other hiring managers Submit proposals to jobs in the network without spending any Connects.

If I join the this company's Talent Cloud network, how can I access the network? how can I  see all the jobs that are posted by this company's talent cloud network?

Thanks.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Jian,

Please allow up to 3 days for the review to be completed. Once the review is completed you will receive an update from our team. 

Regarding your second question, the Talent Clouds will appear on the bottom right corner of your profile and you will be able to access it from there. To learn more about Talent Clouds check out this Guide. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Jian,

Please allow up to 3 days for the review to be completed. Once the review is completed you will receive an update from our team. 

Regarding your second question, the Talent Clouds will appear on the bottom right corner of your profile and you will be able to access it from there. To learn more about Talent Clouds check out this Guide. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths