🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » question about register account in upwork
Page options
269e5377
Community Member

question about register account in upwork

Hi,

I use two different email account to register in UPWORK. one for freelancer to find job or work ,another for enterprise client to find talent . but ,what make me feel sad is  i can use only account of enterprise client, the freelancer account does not work .  please tell me why would thing going like this . is there any rule of upwork did i break? kindly hope some to help me solve this problem. Thanks.

another question is how can i upload my photo to the account ? Thanks   

Triplicity
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi Aming,

You can be a freelancer, agency, and client on Upwork. You will use the same account to log in to Upwork but will have separate user profiles. You will be able to easily switch between them as needed. You can read more about how it works in this help article

I'd also like to look into this for you. Please send me a PM with freelancer account details so I can check. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
JoanneP

Hi Aming,

You can be a freelancer, agency, and client on Upwork. You will use the same account to log in to Upwork but will have separate user profiles. You will be able to easily switch between them as needed. You can read more about how it works in this help article

I'd also like to look into this for you. Please send me a PM with freelancer account details so I can check. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
269e5377
Community Member

Thanks!
Triplicity
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths