🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » "Get Help" Button disappearing.
Page options
emilywitko
Community Member

"Get Help" Button disappearing.

I keep trying to contact upwork but I am not able to click on the "Get Help" button on the help page. Does anyone have a contact email for customer support? Thank you!

6 REPLIES 6
nkocendova
Community Member

Hi Emily,

Could you try accessing the 'Get Help' button on your account from another browser to see if the issue is tied to the browser you are using? Also, feel free to ask your question here and we'll be happy to assist you directly.

~Nina

Thank you, Nina! Just in case it is a website issue, I tried to click the button on Chrome, Safari, and Opera and the button disappeared on all of the browsers. My initial question had to do with uploading my ID, but I eventually got that figured out! I appreciate your help.

Hello, I am new to this and want to give feedback. I did close the job and have made payment but the feedback button was not obvious. How can I give feedback? I have also tried 'get help' chat button but it  keeps disappearing and I cannot access this. I have tried on 2 computers and have also tried using both Safari and chrome. I am a mac user if this makes any difference.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sara, 

I checked your account, and can see that you were able to leave feedback for this freelancer already. Let me know if there is anything else we can help you with. 

~ Avery
Upwork
2a6c9750
Community Member

Thank you for your reply.

1. Can you please tell me why the 'get help' chat buttom disappears ?(2 computers and 2 servers)

2. Where can I see the feedback I left. in general?  He cannot see it and neither can I. 

3. I have rehired one freelancer for a second job. I have paid him and completed the first job. Can I leave feedback for the fist job he did? (Parsam is his name)

Thank you.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sara, 

1. I was unable to replicate your issue, as I can see that the Get Help button is currently available on your account. If you come across it again, please share a sreen grab so that it can be investigated further. 

2. When you go to your All Contracts page (Jobs > All Contracts), you will see all the contracts you have, both ended, and active. Clicking on a contract will show the contract's page, and you should see the more detailed feedback both you and your freelancer left each other on the Terms & Settings tab. It is a different interface altogether for your freelancer, and he should be able to locate his feedback by following the steps outlined here.

3. I checked your contracts and I do not see an old contract with the freelancer you mentioned. I think you misunderstood, and it looks like you paid/released a milestone payment to him on your fixed-price contract with him. Once the project is over, you can close the contract and leave appropriate feedback for your freelancer.  

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths