🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » "Get help" button in Help Center isn't clicka...
Page options
maksym_patyoma
Community Member

"Get help" button in Help Center isn't clickable

Hello.

I am trying to contact Upwork Help Center via the "Get help" button, but after clicking on this button nothing happens. I've tried to use different browsers \ devices, clear cache \ delete cookies - and still got the same result. 

15 REPLIES 15
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Thank you for reporting this Maksym,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket and assist you further with this.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you, Goran.

Hey there,

When I click on "Get help" here https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us, nothing happens. Please contact me asap, I have a couple of questions to discuss.

Thanks.

Hi Alexander,

I will add your account to the report as well, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

can someone contact me meanwhile?

Hi Alexander,

Yes our team has already created a ticket for you as well, you can access your tickets on this Link. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I am also struggling to put in a support ticket - the button in the Upwork Support center doesnt work and the chatbot is useless fo anything other than simple "how do I?" type questions. Can you give me an email address or link to contact support please?

Hi Susan,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket and assist you further, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello.

Can you guys please contact me with a new ticket (not related to "Get help" button issue)?

Thank you.

Hi Maksym,

Feel free to follow up on your ticket directly with any additional questions/comments and our team will assist you further, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello everybody,

From last night it seems I can't open Upwork Support to log a case. 

When I press Get Help button, nothing happens. Same from my work and my home, tried using different browsers etc.

Please help.

Hi Filip,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket and assist you further, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I am also facing same problem, i need to chat with upwork as i have prblem with my withdraw, i got email your payment has beed proceess but when i go to atm it sayd its emplt no money in m bank, I want to track my last withdraw , Thank you

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Uzma,

Your withdrawal was successfully withdrawn. It can take between 2 to 5 business days for the funds to be loaded on your bank account. If you have not received the funds after 8 business days let us know, and our team will initiate a trace on your transaction. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you so much i will wait, but before i got money in a day in my bank account, I will wait it for 8 days and let you know, Thanks you,

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths