🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » "Submit A Proposal" Page Won't Load
Page options
syoder03
Community Member

"Submit A Proposal" Page Won't Load

Hello,

I am new to upwork. When I press "Submit A Proposal" the page opens but does not show the propsal content. I see the top bar with the menu items and the grey bar at the bottom of the page with the about us and company info and such. The rest of the page is white. I've tried different browsers, refreshing, login out, all the normal troubleshooting. 

Any suggestions? Really lookinf forward to sending my first proposal. 

Thank you!

8 REPLIES 8
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Stacey,

Could you please try using a different browser or an incognito window? Let us know is you continue experiencing the same issue.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Hi,

I'm facing the same issue. I have tried different browsers, incognito mode and mobile app but faced same problem everywhere. A message of verification blinked for a moment and immediately disappear.  I'm attaching snapshots. 

Looking forward to the support.

Thanks!

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Muhammad,

I checked this for you and our agent already reached out to you via this support ticket regarding your concern. Please post your documents using the secure link provided in your ticket to initiate the process and our agent will follow up to guide you through the process and advise you directly about your concern.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
hm_usman
Community Member

Hi,
I have gone through the provided secure link
and
submitted all the required documents. Bank statement as a snapshot of PDF
provided by the bank.
I hope my issue will be resolved soon.
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks

Hello All,

I am facing same issue. trying to submit a proposal through different browser but page not fully loading.Attaching screenshot of my issue.

Thanks,

Istiaque

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Istiaque,

I'm sorry to hear about that. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
sisara_mahima
Community Member

"Submit A Proposal" page is empty but everything else seems to work fine.

Hi Sisara,

Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with a different browser to see if the issue persists?

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths