🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » "This link has expired, Please contact custom...
Page options
neushka
Community Member

"This link has expired, Please contact customer support to receive a new URL. The URL will be activ

Spoiler

Dear Upwork,

I am getting this message when I am trying to submit proposal, "This link has expired, Please contact customer support to receive a new URL. The URL will be active for 30 days." Please help me and solve this issue.

Thanks

Vanja

5 REPLIES 5
JoanneP

Hi Vanja,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
khurramshabbir87
Community Member

Hi, Team Upwork,

My Upwork URL has expired, and I can't submit my proposals, Kindly resolve the issue as soon as possible.

Hi khurram,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hi AJ,

My issue is not resolved yet, the customer support team asked me to change my profile and name, I have changed it, but still, I am not able to bid for the proposals, Kindly help me out.

Thanks,

Khurram

Hi Muhammad,

I'm sorry to hear about that. I reached out to the team to further assist you regarding this matter. Moving forward, you can respond to the email notification sent to you for the support ticket in order to reopen the ticket and direct it to the agent assigned to you. 

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths