🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: "We're sorry, but something went wrong. P...
Page options
4fac07fd
Community Member

"We're sorry, but something went wrong. Please try again or contact support"

"We're sorry, but something went wrong. Please try again or contact support" - I'm getting this error message when I try to create my profile, despite having filled in all the details. Can anyone help please?

73 REPLIES 73

Hi Jenna,

Could you please send us more information about the issue you are experiencing so that we can check and assist you further? 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello,

I'm also facing the same issue when updating my portfolio. When I click on publish I get this error at the top of the page. I tried to clear cache and cookies and tried another browser but the error is still appearing. 

Thanks!

Hi Mahmoud,

I’ve shared your concern with the team. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
atadian1
Community Member

Thanks Joanne.

5a0a9aa0
Community Member

I want to upload my portfolio and when i click on "publish" it says : "Sorry, something went wrong. Please try again later." I deleted cookies and cache and its still same problem.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Adnan,

I apologize for the inconvenience this caused. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with this issue. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
6131d5e5
Community Member

Screenshot_20210102_104150.png

I tried to submit my profile, this error persists, even after I clear cache and try other browser

Hi Jeevan,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

I am having the same issue when trying to publish my profile. When I enter my phone number I keep getting the message "Sorry, something went wrong. Please try again later." I've tried using a new browser, clearing my cache/cookies and have had this issue for a few days every time I try to complete my profile. 

Hi Kari,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
c6d005e8
Community Member

I am getting the same error after clearing cache and trying with another browser

Hi Narmeen,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
2ed52ba9
Community Member

Hi I am also getting same error message. Please check the attachment

Hi Rishabh,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser? If the issue persists please let us know and we will assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
23b2252c
Community Member

Hi

I keep getting the error message of 'sorry, something went wrong. Please try again' when i click on Now Write Your Bio on the add skills page. I have tried to change browser as well as clearing cache and cookies. Can you help me on this?

Thank you.

54c0e240
Community Member

I am getting the same error, kindly help

Hi Umar,

Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with a different browser to see if the issue persists?

~Andrea
Upwork
radiojay
Community Member

I had to make sure I was using my correctly typed email address. I made a mistake typing it in the first time. Two times. Then "Oh yea" wrong email entirely.

9cd683de
Community Member

I had this problem a few days ago and I solved it by downloading the upwork app on my phone and creating my profile there

efa7114b
Community Member

Hi there, same issue? 🙈

Hi Robert,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork

I had this problem a few days ago and I solved it by downloading the upwork app on my phone and creating my profile there

511ab13e
Community Member

same error !!! when I create my profile

atadian1
Community Member

I'm also getting this same error message. What happen?

Hi Anthony,

I tried but wasn’t able to replicate the issue you’re describing. Could you please try using a different browser or the incognito mode of your current browser? You may also try clearing your browser’s cache and cookies. Also note that we only officially support the latest two versions of Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox and Apple Safari.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hi Anne, I already use a different browser to fund the payment in order for me to hire a freelancer but I'm still getting the same error message. 'Sorry, something went wrong on our end. Please refresh the page and try again. If this issue keeps happening, contact customer support'

Hi Anthony,

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with the payments when hiring a freelancer. In general, this happens when the transactions you’re attempting on your card keep being declined by the bank. Please contact your card-issuing bank for more information about the specific charge decline.

If you’re still experiencing issues after checking with your bank, a quick way to contact our support team is by clicking the "Get Support" button that is shown on this page. You may be asked what type of account you need help with, please select the best option for your situation. If you don't receive the information you're looking for, you can select "Get Support" for more options, including contacting our support team.

~ AJ
Upwork

Sorry, we couldn't charge the billing method you selected. Please try a different one. If you still need help, contact customer support.

9e14fcc8
Community Member

Hello, I am facing an error of "Sorry, something went wrong. Please try again or contact support. Include a screenshot of this entire page so we can troubleshoot this issue faster." on submitting mey profile.Kindly help me in resolving this issue as I have tried this after clearing cache and cookies and tried different browser but facing the same error. I am adding a screenshot of my profile too**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Usman,

We saw your post in the community and converted it into a support ticket to give it the attention it deserves. Rest assured that one of our agents will be reaching out to you here with further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork
iqbalmuhammad35
Community Member

Hi, I am getting the same error. I have tried clearing up the cache, cookies and even tried logging in from another browser but the issue still persists. Can anyone please help?

Screenshot 2023-11-21 224924.png

Hi Muhammad,

We saw your post in the community and converted it into a support ticket to give it the attention it deserves. Rest assured that one of our agents will be reaching out to you on this page with further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork
449d2aec
Community Member

Hello, i have the same error. Can you help?

Hi Iurii,

Could you please try again after clearing Cookies and Cache on your browser? You can also try using a different browser. Feel free to message us if problems persist.

- Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths