🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: "We're sorry, but something went wrong. P...
Page options
4fac07fd
Community Member

"We're sorry, but something went wrong. Please try again or contact support"

"We're sorry, but something went wrong. Please try again or contact support" - I'm getting this error message when I try to create my profile, despite having filled in all the details. Can anyone help please?

73 REPLIES 73
JoanneP

Hi Yongxian,

Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or use a different browser? If the issue persists, please let us know so we can check further. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
bsurani
Community Member

I am getting same issues and also tried to clear cache and cookies. But this issue still persists. Can you help please?

Hi Bhavesh,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. Please note that a copy of the ticket will arrive in your email as well from where you can continue the correspondence with our team.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I am also getting the same error while creating profile.

Hi Usman,

Please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. If you`re still experiencing the same problem after this, let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Still getting the same error.

Hi Usman,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi, I am getting the same error. I have tried clearing up the cache, cookies and even tried logging in from another browser but the issue still persists. Can anyone please help?

Hi Gaurav,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as well and assist you further, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi. I am experiencing the same problem, I can't submit my profile. I also read the similar questions and changed the browser and managed the cookies. Can I get some help?

Hi Sorina and Aubrey, 

Could you please try resubmitting your profiles? We had an issue earlier but the team just released a fix for it.

Let me know if you still get the error.

~ Valeria
Upwork

I'm having the same issue. After filling out a lengthy portfolio example, I click 'Publish' and get this error message. Very annoying and a completely waste of time as now I need to start completely over.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Michael,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue? Let us know if the issue persists. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
knevitt
Community Member

Same. I forget why I cancel my account and move on and then keep coming back. Then I'm like, oh yeah, too much time is spent on updating / creating portfolios and then will not publish. Frustrating.

Hello, Please help me too. I can't download my portfolio. I received the same error again and again.

Hi Jea,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you’re still experiencing the same issue? Let us know if the issue persists and share the screenshot of the error message with us.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello, 
I just made an account and hit submit profile, but I got the error message "Sorry, something went wrong. Please try again or contact support. Include a screenshot of this entire page so we can troubleshoot this issue faster." How should I proceed? I've included the screenshot. Thank you for your help!

Hi

I am getting the error message of 'Sorry, something went wrong. Please try again' on the page of adding skills when I am creating my profile. I have tried a different browser and clearing cache and cookies. Can you help me?

Thank you.

Hi Nelson,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about the error message. Could you please tell us on which page you get this error? You can share the screenshot of the error message as well. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hello Aleksandar, I'm having same trouble with the phone number verification step during signing up an account. Could you help me with this problem, please? Thank you so much I really appreciate it!

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reaching out to us, Jiarui.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via email to assist you with your phone verification process. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Bro I am also getting the same error even after trying in another browser and clearing all the cookies and catches..

Please help me... I am trying to publish my portfolio since yesterday

Hi BaBa,

I would be happy to help. Could you please share a screenshot of the error message from your end so that I can assist you accordingly?

Thank you,

~ Nikola
Upwork

I'm facing same issue, please resolve it.

Hi Shadab,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that you already created a support ticket for the issue you are experiencing. Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Upwork
efa7114b
Community Member

Hi there, I'm having the same issue. 🙂

Hello, I am a client trying to fund a contract and hire, and I am getting the error messages aforementioned, this isnt my first time hiring, but for some reason I keep getting these error messages

Hi Patrick,

Could you please try using a different browser or the incognito mode of your current browser? You may also try clearing your browser’s cache and cookies. Let us know if the issue persists along with a screenshot of the error you're receiving so that we can assist you accordingly. Looking forward to your confirmation.

~ Arjay
Upwork
e2d442d8
Community Member

Hi I'm getting this message error message. please advise

Hi Nadeem,

I checked but couldn't replicate the issue that you are describing. Could you please send us the screenshot of the page and the error message so that we can check?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

My name’s not Nadeem.
radiojay
Community Member

This worked for me.

6aa67377
Community Member

I am facing same problem after clearing cache and cookies and changing browser.

Hi Avijit,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please share the steps you took before you got this error? Also could you please share a screenshot from your end so that we can better assist you? 

~ Nikola
Upwork
theodorepao
Community Member

Hi, I am getting the same error. I have tried clearing up the cache, cookies and even tried logging in from another browser but the issue still persists. Can anyone please help?

Hi Theodore, 

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your application. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello, I think I need assistance because I got same problem and errors and did the things suggested here like clearing caches, trying another browser etc. Unfortunately problem still persist.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mandy,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly to assist you with submitting your application form. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello, I am having the same issue from desktop and mobile app both after clearing cache and starting private browsing, etc. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths