cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"We're sorry, but something went wrong. Please try again or contact support"

Highlighted
Mandy D Member Since: Jun 12, 2020
21 of 28

Hello, I think I need assistance because I got same problem and errors and did the things suggested here like clearing caches, trying another browser etc. Unfortunately problem still persist.

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
22 of 28

Hi Mandy,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly to assist you with submitting your application form. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Jenna C Member Since: Jun 15, 2020
23 of 28

Hello, I am having the same issue from desktop and mobile app both after clearing cache and starting private browsing, etc. 

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
24 of 28

Hi Jenna,

Could you please send us more information about the issue you are experiencing so that we can check and assist you further? 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Mahmoud M Member Since: Nov 20, 2018
25 of 28

Hello,

I'm also facing the same issue when updating my portfolio. When I click on publish I get this error at the top of the page. I tried to clear cache and cookies and tried another browser but the error is still appearing. 

Thanks!

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
26 of 28

Hi Mahmoud,

I’ve shared your concern with the team. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Adnan K Member Since: Oct 8, 2020
27 of 28

I want to upload my portfolio and when i click on "publish" it says : "Sorry, something went wrong. Please try again later." I deleted cookies and cache and its still same problem.

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
28 of 28

Hi Adnan,

I apologize for the inconvenience this caused. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with this issue. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled